Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i deal with my boyfriend that's cheating on me?

alright, i am going to be completely honest here.


i live in the U.S. and my boyfriend lives in the U.K.


we met by many connections on messengers, and we got to know each other a lot, and eventually we started liking each other. Through out the year, we started to have a stronger relationship, and after a year of knowing him, and talking to him on the phone/ video-chatting, he asked me to be his girlfriend. we have admitted to loving each other a couple of months after we were bf/gf. I truly loved him and i still do, and he said so too. After 7 months of being boyfriend and girlfriend, he started not talking to me as much, and i found out that he started liking someone he met through a friend. She also lives in the U.K. i've heard from my friend that talked to him, that he still loves me but he's scared that if he talks to me, he's going to say something wrong and he's going to mess everything up, he even cried cause he didn't know what to do. What should i do?How do i deal with my boyfriend that's cheating on me?
Forget the British guy, he's a jerk


Hook up with the guy who likes u

No comments:

Post a Comment