Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Would You Do If Your boyfriend were cheating?

What would you do if knew your boyfriend was cheating on you? I mean would you get even? In order to make him feel as little as you do right now. Would you say/ do nothing in order to keep the peace just incase their is a chance he might be leaving you soon if he hasen't already done do so? Or would you just walk away from it all and never speak to him again? Without maybe embarresing yourself along the way, and to seek comfort in your friends? Or would you preffer to deal with it yourself.





Without saying to much, I just recently found out the guy who I've been seeing for just over two years now has been cheating... I'm not sure with who but do I really care?... No not really. He doesn't know I know yet I'm not used to dealing with these things I really don't know how to react other than crying myself to sleep at night when he says he's at a meeting or he promised his friends he would have a boys night. If someone has any thoughts on this could you PLEASE let me in on them.





Obviusly i've been beating myself up over it ever since i found out ( I haven't been looking through his texts, or anything like that yet ) not like I need to but you know when something is wrong between you both don't you? A few nights ago he came in from a ';boys night'; smelling of perfume... which i would understand if he had been out clubbin' and girls were in his presence, but he apparently was in the house with three boy mates just chillin' watching the game... Anyway he's made loads of excusses like this as to why he can't spend the night with me or he can't hang out with me on a certain day because something always interfears with it. Guys i'm not a bunny boiler I haven't drove him to this ( Atleast I dont think I have... ) I gave him sex, I gave him attention... love... fun. Even though I haven't mentioned anything yet to him about me knowing I'm not the type of girl that can act really strong infront of him he tried to sleep with me last night but i pushed him away and he looked at me knowing something was wrong, I just said i'm really tired i'm sick of my boss and i've had a long day and he was like '; o...k, and we just went to sleep and cuddeled. Every minute of even just lieing next to him made my skin crawl knowing he probs was with her a few hours ago.





Guys I feel so week, I need to be strong what should I do?





ThanksWhat Would You Do If Your boyfriend were cheating?
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I recently found myself in a similar situation. My boyfriend was exchanging some pretty inappropriate pictures/phone calls/text messages with an ex he had a long distance relationship with several years ago and out of the blue she called him. i found the pictures on the computer when I was downloading a picture of us on our one year anniversary. I called him up and he denied it but I had the proof right in front of me. so the next day i told him to man-up and stop lying to me or else i was out. He finally confessed, said he'd do anything to keep me, shaped up and cut off all communication with her. I think you need to approach him and stand your ground, decide if you want to forgive him or not, and go from there. But, I don't think revenge is the answer. You need to be the bigger person. I hoped I helpedWhat Would You Do If Your boyfriend were cheating?
Well i would tell him that i think he's cheating and to stop.


If he didn't then i would break-up with him





Hope things get better



aw hunny im so sorry. what a jerk. I would most likely set things up for future revenge. And before you get into anything serious, maybe it would be a good idea to check his messages or check with his guy mates if he even ever goes over there.


You've done nothing wrong so don't beat your self up about it. I really hope things work out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment