Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cheaters???? ....... how can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating??

K well heres the deal my boyfriend takes off to vancover, the usa sometimes for trips and doesnt take me and he lives in alberta near me and like he only hangs out with me like prolly 2 or 3 times a week only for like 2 or 3 hrs and I knda feel used if you know what I mean and I have a sneaky suspicion that he is cheating how can you tell??also he hasn't gotten me a x-mas present yet?? :( as well and he jus moved back with his mom and out of his friends house and he said he has to stay outta trouble I don't get it?? whats going on...... any answersCheaters???? ....... how can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating??
Sounds like your woman's intuition is kicking in. I have learned to listen to my gut feeling more and more as time goes by. Good luck.Cheaters???? ....... how can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating??
no guy is worth crying over and the one who is wont make you cry dont waste your feelings on this guy kick him to the curb and find an even better guy that spends time with you and actully wants to spend time with you

Report Abuse



Talk to him next time you'll meet. Just be sincere about you


suspicions. And if he is unable to give you a clear answer then


it's time to let him go and find somebody else. Just try not to waste your time and emotions on a guy you aren't sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment