Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend?

Okay, like I'm not trying to put him down or anything, but sometimes he can be reallly immature, in three days is our first month dating and like if we're on the phone and i have to go eat or something hell say ';whatever you just dont want to talk to me'; and like hes ALWAYS thinking im cheating on him, when im not! im completely crazy about him! his insecurity drives me nuts i cant keep going on like this! and like i said its only been a month, and hes already grabbing my *** and touching my *cough* and ';ta ta';s and stuff i dont like it and hes always trying to finger me and hes been asking ';when are we going to have sex?!'; and its scary cuz ive been in an abusive/rapist relationship and he knows that yet he doesnt stop! and it ticks me off! im not sayig.ng hes completly horrible, he does do sweet stuff like when he goes to go home hell say ';lock the door!'; and sometimes hell kiss my cheek like.. on my cheek bone under my eye and idk that makes me have butterflies or hell giver me shoulder massages when im depressed or something. what do i do? how can i stop it? ive tried asking him, but then like two minutes later hell try again and hell do this over and over until i jus snap and yell at him and then he gets mad and is like ';whatever you jus hate me'; and im like ughhhhhhh noooo!! ive tried like when he has to get off the phone like being like ';okay i love you!'; like showing him idc if he has to go eat i trust him, but he doesnt notice me doing that and hell jus gop on being immature. im stuck! help!How do I deal with my boyfriend?
Well he is very insecure and that most likely has something to do with his past, just like your abusive/rapist relationship. Your not born into this world with insecurities, you catch them like a cold. And he's touching you like that and wanting to have sex because he's so insecure and his immaturity goes along with that. It's sweet that you find a lot of the things he does are romantic, but I mean c'mon why are you kidding yourself? I'm sure for everything little thing you like about him there is probably 2 or 3 things that you don't like about him. And that's totally normal for a girl your age, I can already get the hint that your in your early teens. When girls your age get in a relationship, they start wearing the lovey dovey goggles, and they totally make up a lot of the things that their boyfriend truely is in their own mind. My honest opinion is tell him, in person, heart to heart how you feel. And if he still comes onto you like that, just tell him its over.How do I deal with my boyfriend?
A MONTH AND YOU ALREADY FREKAING LOVE HIM? PATHETIC -.-

Report Abuse



WTF...in love with a guy after a month?! WOW you must get some or something!

Report Abuse



Lmao this question is hilarious. YOU DON';T LOVE HIM. Stop lying to yourself.

Report Abuse



from what u have wrote, the only way to solve this is to take away the dating/sex element between u 2. then help each other out. he has quite a lot of issues, desperate,low esteem.u have ur problems too. i don't think this r s u have is going anywhere good and long term.
Why are you stuck you know the relationship is wrong or else you would not be here asking. Do what you comon sense is telling you to do and you know what it is!
If you dont want that tell him and if he doesn't stop break up wit him its not worth giving in because its only been a month for you guys. if he doesn't respect that your not comfortable then dump him you deserve better.
he has issues. you need to move on. he needs to take care of himself and his self esteem problems.
wow this sounds exactly like me and my boyfriend. the only difference is that ive never been in an abusive kind of relationship... although he is really controlling and people tell me thats abusive. and that we've been dating for like 2 years now. but this was happening when we were dating like 6 months...and it took that long because we were in like 7th grade. but anyway...yeah i dont knowww... i think you just have to tell you its seriously bothering you and like threaten to breakup wiith him or something.
It sounds like he's very insecure. Or he likes the attention you give by annoying you. My advice, DUMP HIM for someone a bit more into YOU for YOU, and someone who doesnt get off by watching you get angry. He likes to make you feel bad about small things like hanging up the phone. He feel he has power. Dump his sorry ***!
I know you still have feelings for him but the fact of the matter is... he can't deal with being in a mature relationship.





I know you like it when he kisses you and of course the small things make a big difference but in this case his issues are too big for you to have to deal with. He has serious problems and you're putting up with being abused. He's pressuring you to have sex when you don't want to and he's not listening to what you have to say.





Get outta there fast. And don't be afraid to tell someone you're close to about this. This is very serious. You don't have to put up with this so I would say brake up with him, explain why you're doing this, delete his number and any means of communication. I would advice you to call the police if he's raped you.





Good luck... but please just get out of this, for your own safety. xXx
I advise you break up with him immediately. Everything you have said about him are common signs of abusive and dangerous relationships, if you don't stop dating now it is likely it will spiral out of control. I since I don't know him I can't say this for sure, but if you break up with him he could get angry and try to hurt you. Lucky for you there is such thing as a shelter to hide in when breaking up. I believe you can find one in your aria with a web search.

No comments:

Post a Comment