Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I tell my best friend her boyfriend is cheating on her?

My two other best friends told her, and she claims that she believes us, but it doesn't seem that way. The other girls are her friends, and she believes that one of them won't ever do that to her, but one of my best friends saw them with her own two eyes how close they were. So the one I have a problem with is still with him, and is asking him who else he likes, which of course, he denies, even though he told some of my best friends and friends who else he likes. I need to tell her STRAIGHT UP what's the deal.How do I tell my best friend her boyfriend is cheating on her?
Hey girl, your man is cheating on you. Sounds simple to meHow do I tell my best friend her boyfriend is cheating on her?
Just sit her down %26amp; tell her point blank honestly. Tell her you don't want her to be hurt by him %26amp; you know that if she found out you knew %26amp; didn't tell it could ruin your friendship. She deserves to know the truth. It's up to her what she does with it.
You might have to face it that she might believe it, but she is staying anyways, and is not wanting to say that to the girls and look like a punk! You should tell her, but keep in mind she may get mad at you! If she already knows it all from someone else and stays anyway, she probably wont leave if you say it and just get mad at you. Good luck!
I would take them to the place where they hang out but would never actually tell anyone that their partner is cheating.
Best to stay out of this, you all ready said something let her figure this out on her own...This is the type of situation where the messenger gets shot.
oooooopppppppssss ! move a littledistance away mind your own buisness let them fix their own problem fix your own problem I am sure you have your own problem Okay
Maybe you shouldn't sleep with your friend's boyfriend.
well try and tell her one more time and if she till doesn't believe you then maybe you should just warn her and stay away from thisn matter.just be with her so that when she faces the truth and needs someone somebody is there to support her.this way you wouldn't affect your friendship and also time to time you can try n convince her what her boyfriend is doing
  • white hair
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment