Monday, August 16, 2010

Possible cheating boyfriend!?

My boifriend was a computer illiterate and I taught him the basics when we got our home pc. Now he is on facebook all hours just adding random girls. In the beginning i didnt really care because it was harmless him and his cousin were just being childish to see how many hot girls they can manage make as their friends. Now im actually seeing meesages that he is sending girls telling them all kind of crap about them and also exchanging phone numbers. despite the fact that i answer his phone as well and hes never on the phone it still upsets me because I feel everytime i step away I know hes going to be up to something. Its not like i was even snooping on him we both have our emails and paswords saved on our pc so we never type them in. I just opend the facebook browser one day and was in his facebook because he didnt log out. Am i just freaking out for no reason or would another one of you guys be upset at that too? Hes somewhat just totally disghusted me in some way because just way he is so desperate in his messages is gross. I mean we have a baby together and another one on the way. Am i just being hormonal? I havent confronted him because I just dont want anymore unessecery stress to deal with. What do i honestly do???/Possible cheating boyfriend!?
You have every right to be upset! It may have started harmless but he's clearly crossing the line! Just because you pick his calls doesn't' mean he isn't up to anything!Be care full because you never know what he could be doing behind your back or when he's out by himself. I mean hes sending them all those gross messages and he has their numbers???! You need to talk to him straight up and find out what's going on if you still have doubts about him cheating or not! I would advise you t continue checking on his messages even though it might make you feel like you're scooping around but this would be a good to see once for all what's up! I mean i still think he's being disrespectful by messaging girls and getting their numbers and you don't need all this stress now especially since your pregnant! So watch your health and be on your guard with his sneaky ***! good luck!Possible cheating boyfriend!?
Ok if that were my hubby..i'd end that real quick. You need to print all those emails out..%26amp; leave them somewhere were he will see it %26amp; let him know you are on to him. If he continues to do it then you two need to have a serious talk about what the boundaries are in this relationship...
  • moto guzzi
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment