Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriends ex?

Im in a really awkward situation...


My boyfriend of a year and a half has this ex girlfriend. She was his first girlfriend and they were together for 4 years. This was along time ago, back when he was my age (Im 22, he is 30). Anyway she cheated on him and that is why they broke up.





The thing is she is bestfriends with my boyfriends 2 cousins (cousins are brother and sister). The brother cousin is gay and the sister is lesbian...and my boyfriends ex is Bi...so its wierd, I mean what if she dates one of them?





Anyway besides this, needless to say she is always at family functions that include that part of the family, which is wierd because she is like 28 and shouldnt be tagging along to her friends' family functions of friends at that age! To make it even wierder she HATES me because she is now and has been dating one of my exes on and off for along time now!! She got very jelous and just dispises me to no end. Anyway, how do I deal with this? We have never spoken to one another, but I get VERY uneasy when I see her at a get together of MY boyfriends family!! I feel like she will be there forever if I ever marry this man in the future...ugh...and the thing I hate most, I feel like his cousins and his aunt and uncle (his parents) and all them hate me, because she HAS talked so much sh*t about me around all of them, and she doesnt even know me or have room to talk, at least Im not the one that cheated on my boyfriend! Im very scared Im getting into a lifelong mess and dont know what to doHow do I deal with my boyfriends ex?
Just be mature and above all that drama. She's the one that's got a problem. So you just got to forget about her. When you're at a family function and she's there, just ignore her, don't think about her. If you come face-2-face w/her, then just smile and say hello and move on. Don't create drama for yourself.How do I deal with my boyfriends ex?
Forget all the drama!!! Just talk to her like anyone else. You are the one dating the boyfriend, who cares who she is dating or with whom she is partying. Quit letting the idea of this girl ruin your life, just live your own.
Ignor her, unless she becomes dangerous.
It sounds like one of those situations where the sting will only be there if it comes from your bf. He needs to sit her down, or call her and tell her to stop the childish behavior, that he's with you, and if she doesn't like it, tough titty.





I had a bf who had an ex who he dated for a long time before he broke up with her, and she was always trying to hang around, asking if we were still together, etc. he finally had to put his foot down and say that they couldn't be even friends anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment