Wednesday, August 18, 2010

(REDO) Boyfriend cheated on me again ( now its on myspace) we have the same classes. how do i DEAL!! i'm hurt!

me.16. my boifren of 2 years is great. we are cool. today was his bday and i got him a chin with our picture and aniversery which was 3 days ago. he cheated on me before with the saem girl twice. but they just talk and went out behind my back and we broke up. then we talked for a long time and got bak together. 6 months later so now.. he beens goign tailgating with his dads %26amp;dads friend and they ahve adaughter (our age) they hang out every weekend. he tells me she's a real cool persona dn they hangout if her room and all that he even adked me if i was mad. of course. i don't even noe her. she use to like him and she calls him sexy on his pictures from myspace. i'm like whutever he won't cheat. right when i get home i call and he says he will call bak. i go on his myspace that girl comments him saying '; i know we are tlaking but i still wanna say happi bday'; and his profile name is mr. smiles and her is mrs. smiles. and i cried and broke down when i saw it. this happened 3 times. hurts(REDO) Boyfriend cheated on me again ( now its on myspace) we have the same classes. how do i DEAL!! i'm hurt!
Kick him in the balls.Seriously.Your 16,go out,have fun,and forget about him.(REDO) Boyfriend cheated on me again ( now its on myspace) we have the same classes. how do i DEAL!! i'm hurt!
leave him now, you deserve better. look at how many times he's cheated on you.





Just dont pay attention to him, continue doing what you do but dont talk to him. talk with other guys and your friends.
You know your answer already. So do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment