Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you cope when you find out your boyfriend was cheating on you?

We're not together now, but I found out last night that he has a new girlfriend. We broke up two weeks ago because he's moving away in a few months and starting school after leaving the military. He claimed that he wanted to start school single, wanted to focus on school and working out, blah blah blah.





I had my suspicions earlier, but he met this girl when he went home a few months ago. They've only met once since then, she came out here for a weekend (he lied and said he went to texas for military stuff). Now she bloggs about her boyfriend and how wonderful he is (she uses his name).





I've been slapped in the face with a lot of lies and of course it hurts. His friends have confirmed all of this, as well as the evidence I've found all over the place. He's done this to two other girls, he'll do it to her too I'm afraid.





I want to know how to deal with this and move on. Any suggestions? (aka, how do I keep myself from kicking him in the nuts?)How do you cope when you find out your boyfriend was cheating on you?
Oh, boy, girlfriend, go ahead and kick him in the nuts! He deserves it!! I was dating this guy and then we broke up and before we broke up, he was just being a jerk, little did I know he could not keep it in his pants while we were dating, he was cheating on me and I did not know it!!!!





I was legally seperated from my husband while I was dating this jerk, and then my husband and I reconciled, and then about a couple of months ago, I was getting my tires rotated, and then in walk the ';jerk'; and he was telling the guy at the counter that his ';son'; will be four in this April and it was four years ago in April that we broke up!!!





I put two and two together, and I was so mad!!!!!





But I did not say a word, I pretended to ';read'; a magazine, and then ';jerk'; decided to walk over like he wanted to talk to me and I did not say a word, gave him the silent treatment, and it got him so upset, that he walked out with his son!!!





I am happily married now, and seeing that jerk gave me closure it made me appreciate who I have in my life now is a heck of a lot better than that jerk!!!!





It takes time to get over it, just stay active with your friends, do not even think about him, get a dog, go out with your friends, and just have fun!





Go get your nails done, get your hair done, do things special for you so the next time you ';run into him';, he will be totally speechless!!!!!





Talking from experience, that is exactly what I did!!!!!How do you cope when you find out your boyfriend was cheating on you?
Try to stay away from him as much as possible. It's always hard at first, but you'll start meeting new guys, and you'll get over what an asshole this one was. Once a cheater, always a cheater, and his new girlfriend will eventually learn that. You really will be okay though. Good luck, and keep your head up.
Get someone else to kick him in the nuts, it'll make you feel better. Now you're back in the game. Just try not to compare others to that cheater.
Don't worry, because what goes around comes around. I think you can do better bt yourself for know. Go out with family and friends have fun. If it was meant to be for yall to be together than it will happen.
take a deep breathe n just 4get this jerk...


p.s. if u feeling guilty, u can send a msg to his current gf...just lay out the facts...no blame n nothing else apart the facts...zen its upto her to decide


n ya he's not woth thinking about even if u have feeling 4 her...g out wid friends
Don't trust a military man. 99% will say what is necessary at the time to get what they want. Just slap the crap out of him and walk away. He will laugh about it with his drunken buddies later.
Just know that some day someone will hurt your ex pretty bad as most of the time ';what comes around goes around';.


For you.... don't lower yourself to his standards by kicking him in the nuts.


Just try to get over it and know that not every guy is the same!


I know it will take you quite some time as it must hurt you pretty bad, but keep your head up girl.


Something better will come along one day!


Good luck!
you should kick him in the nuts.
just move on. you don't need suggestions how. if you broke up then there is nothing you can do.
Just move on as best as you can and try getting out. I have had a boyfriend do that t me so all of my friends took me out and had a good time.


just find new ways too keep you busy and to stop from thinking of him and what he did...

No comments:

Post a Comment