Monday, August 16, 2010

Is my boyfriend cheating?

ive been dating this guy for 3 months and we havent had sex because hes still a virgin and very relgious and only believes in sex after marriage and i am the same too.





anyways i had a bad experience with my ex boyfriends and now im very worried about this guy.





how do you know if hes cheating or not?





i rarely see him during the week because he has college then work and hes been working overtime alot lately. He has never lied to me and he always lets me use his phone so i know there isnt any random numbers. He may not pay 100% attention on me and hold my hand ALL the time since i tend to make that a huge deal cause im an attention seeker. I've met his family and my family so thats good. He doesn't hang with his guy friends because hes busy with work or school and he doesn't hang with any girls that i know of. If hes not at work, he's normally out doing his car or spending time with family or few friends.





is it just me going a little crazy here?Is my boyfriend cheating?
well yeah your thinking just a lil bit too much here and with a new relationship its normal you still have your guard up and thats a good thing but make sure he doesn't sense that you have trust issues because that could mess you up. Seems like to me he's a pretty honest guy, he's religious and following bible principles the best he can which is a definite plus i don't think you have anything to worry about as long as you play it cool and not nag him and question him on where he's going and where he's been and with who that will push him away. Jus continue to keep up your guard and take it slow don't be fast to jump to conclusions unless you have evidence right there in front of your eyes or he tells you so, or unless there are obvious signs of cheating and well we know in our heart of hearts what the obvious is i dont think we need to get into that..anyway good luck!Is my boyfriend cheating?
he's not cheating... i just think that he stays overly busy doing positive things so that he is able to hold on to his virginity... idle minds are a playground for the devil! additionally, you're probably going crazy for the same reason... stick it out, and you'll lose your virginity together someday. good luck.
i dont think he's cheating. i just think he's a little busy
chill girl ^^


sound to me like u've got a great guy

No comments:

Post a Comment