Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with my controlling boyfriend?? he is makin me miserable ??? ?

Ok so the thing is that I have been with my Boyfriend for a year now. im 19 He has always been paranoid but When we were together for 5 months i went to Ibiza and i cheated on him.I know that that was bang out of order and i am Truly sorry for what i have done. I would never do it again. I really have learned my lesson. But my boyfriend is so controlling and paranoid even worse than before. He has checked my phone account. Even logged into my personal account to check up on me. He always asks me if i was speaking to anyone and he wants to know did anyone text me. When im not with him he thinks i am with someone else ?? I was pregnant with his baby and he still thought i was cheating. Unfortunately i miscarried my baby and I now have no longer have anything keeping us together. I am still with him because i love him and i would never hurt him again. but right now i am miserable..





can you please help me and advise me on what i should do. :(How do i deal with my controlling boyfriend?? he is makin me miserable ??? ?
Hi Ponywigg, I'm so sorry bout your miscarriage and only God knows how sad you were.


It's really a difficult dilemma in this case and you have my sympathy towards


you, really.


Since I find that you still love him very much and really would like to bring back this relationship, I'll say in the mean time you should try not to bring any


untoward situation to let him have a chance to be paranoid.


I suggest you calm down for some time and think through thoroughly that what do you want out of this relationship, cause this case is really in a mess now and I'm sure that you don't wanna add any more fuel in to the fire, right ?


So take your time to prepare your steps carefully.


1) For rebuilding this relationship.


2) For planning a safety escape.


3) For the long term what it'll takes.


4) Do you wish to reconcile and prepare to forgive ?( I mean the miscarriage )


5) And finally, can you really carry such a heavy burden ?





So, no matter what's your choice for now, it seems to me that you should not provoke any of your b/f feelings, lest he'll have a reason to hurl his anger upon you and you really don't want that either, REMEMBER ?


that you really wants back this relationship and start all anew.


As a matter of fact, don't you ever give him a reason to get angry with you


anymore and start to learn how to be mature and always think carefully so


that you'll make decisions wisely, cause getting angry will not solve your problem and I promise you that if you could handle this matter accordingly to


this plans, then I'm sure everything will work out very fine and I can also feel


that this relationship with your b/f will have a very deep understanding with each other and he'll always remember that you really knows your fault and


he'll try to rethink all the hurt that he'd place upon you.


And if this day arrives, put your finger at his lips and say to him.......


sshh= ask him to keep quiet,


and slowly shake your head as to let him know not to mention the past anymore to have a deep understanding that this episode is long gone.


No more hard feelings and grudges and I believe you'll have a very happy ending.How do i deal with my controlling boyfriend?? he is makin me miserable ??? ?
The best thing for you right now would be to have some space and time to think by yourself in the things you want. Relationships like this never tend to work out. Trust, communication, and deep understanding in what the two of you need are big key points in a relationship. A year is pretty long to realize ';hey you know what im miserable'; its time to move on
You broke his trust and it's taking a long time for it to be rebuilt. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to make him trust you again. That's going to happen in his own time. Consider yourself lucky he's still with you. Other guys maybe have kicked you to the curb.
';He is such a loving boyfriend when we are together and he's not being an asshole and I'm not cheating and. . . ';





You don't wanna live the rest of your life like this? Dump his *** and don't **** around with the next guy.
Look Girl If He's Controlling Now What The Hell


You Think He Might Do Later In The Relationship?


What If He Hurts You Hits You Or Whatever!


Its Not Safe He's Already Acting Paranoid :|


I Think You Should Leave Him And If It's Not


Easy, Be Careful
you sound really stupid.im so glad i had a mis carraige but i love him and right now im misurable.stay with him or leave him its your choice and for the record if you cheated on me you would feel miserable as well
he needs to back off, and if he dosnt its really not worth it because without trust its not really going to work








xx
At 19 your life is still ahead of you and life is too short to live in misery!


Make a clean break now, or you will truly regret it in the future. Sure you will miss him ';at first'; but I'm sure you won't miss all the drama.


This guy don't sound paranoid, he sounds dangerous. Get out now before the situation escalates. Good luck! You'll find true happiness in time and did you ever stop to think deep down what was the reason you turned to another's arms? All wasn't right in paradise!
Okay let him know how you feel about the situation.maybe sit him down and truly let him know he did that but won't do it again. That way he won't feel he has to do all these things to keep ur story true to him. Right now he doesn't trust you and he has reason not 2. You have 2 let him know that u understand his point but what is a relationship without a little comprimise? Tell him u love him with all his heart but if he doesn't ease up this relationship will have 2 come 2 an end
Everybody makes mistakes, honey, but the important thing is that you don't repeat them. I'm sure you wouldn't do such a thing again. Sit your boyfriend down and tell him how you feel. Tell him that you'd never cheat on him again, because it's him you're in love with. Nobody can replace him. It's natural for him to feel insecure after what happened, but convince him that it's time he relaxed a little and tried to trust you again. Tell him you're not gonna let him down.


Give it some time. If it still doesn't work, and he still is paranoid and controlling, you'd be better off without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment