Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think maybe my boyfriend is cheating on me or thinking about leaving me? what are some signs to let me know?

i think my boyfriend may be cheating on me :( lately he has distanced himself from me :( he told me the other day he didn't want me to tell him i loved him anymore because he didn't believe me because i had said it before to another guy and then told that guy i didn't actually love him and wanted to save it for when im really in love. now that i am in love with him he says he doesn't believe it :( when i tell him it upsets me he tells me its no big deal and to stop acting ridiculous and dramatic :( to me its a big deal because i cant tell him i love him and that's the way i feel :( how do i get him to believe me? I think maybe my boyfriend is cheating on me or thinking about leaving me? what are some signs to let me know?
Lol...i was in the same situation. Didnt believe her either cause she was like yea she does now but she was saving it before...i didnt understand what made her change her mind so fast till i realized she was being sincere when she started getting emotional that she couldn't tell me so i guess as much as he hates dramatic you gotta show him that you really do and yes i was thinking abt leaving her cause i felt like i loved her but she was just saying it because i said it and didnt wanna hurt my feeling. So i guess he wants 2 believe you but isnt sure so you have to reassure him by telling him that you really do and what made you love him and how not being able to express your feelings to the person that completes you makes you feel horrible and what you would give to let him know that you do mean it and you cant be happy knowning the only person that you love isnt happy or just cant see what your heart feels evrydayI think maybe my boyfriend is cheating on me or thinking about leaving me? what are some signs to let me know?
Signs of cheating are unexplained absences where they 'just have to go out for a couple of hours', often following a phone call. He will probably be very protective of his mobile phone, and not let you near it. Working late often, and work conferences that happen to be over weekend are all signs too. I'm not sure if it sounds like he's cheating on you, but something is definitely up with him.
If he has a phone bill, check if there are any suspicious calls made.


If he has a credit card statement, check if there are any weird charges made.





From what you've told us, he sounds like a real idiot. He doesn't deserve you - you've showed us that you're too awesome to deal with somebody like that. :)





Even though my answer didn't provide much help, I do sincerely hope that things get better for you.





Good luck!
Here are what he is doing for proof!





1. When you go to kiss him on the lips he will turn his head quickly so u kiss his cheek


2.He wont hold your hand as much


3. he wont call you or text you or say i love you


4. He wont be romantic


5. he will always be busy and stuff doing SOMETHING...








I hoped i helped!


Aliee


xxx


:)
this guy sounds like a douche, my bf just broke up with me for no reason, just bc he doesnt feel the spark anymore... **** the immature boys... we need MEN!
I think there is something going on. That is just stupid that he gets mad if you tell him that you love him.
There is something going on. I would get rid of him first if that will make it easier on you.
If you find a naked woman in his bed, that's a sign
This guy obviously doesnt care about your feelings and has no respect for you.


He cant compare other relationships to yours. That is just wrong and stupid. Every relationship is different and the level of love is different.


He needs to get over the face that there were ppl b4 him.


If you love him and you want to express it by saying it to him, do it.


Ask him if he doesnt want you to say it, coz he feels guilty about not meaning it when he says it back. Is this whole thing a charade just so he doesnt have to say it back? That is what it seems like.


If he doesnt allow you to love him and express it in your own way, dont you sometimes feel that you just deserve better?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment