Monday, August 16, 2010

Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

Our friend just broke up with her long term relationship with her boyfriend, she does not have many friends so my boyfriend has been helpin her through the process, we went to a party with our friends n he was going to come late and he insisted I take my own car and he take his even though we were going w/ friends that offered me a ride, once the party was over he took our friend home b/c she was drunk n they left at 11:30ish and he did not come back home til around 1:40, I called him and he said they were talking. They constantly text message each other, however I can not read the text messages because they get deleted, I know this because I got our phone bill and viewed each text message logged. Is my boyfriend cheating or am I overreacting by him trying to be a good friend?? I need help! We have been together for a few years now and I do not know how to deal w/ this situation or how find out if he is really cheating or if its jus me being insecure. please I need some help, thank yoIs my boyfriend cheating on me?
sounds pretty suspicious, but you are kind of being fatal in looking up the phone bill. why don't you talk to him about it and whether he is cheating or not, you'll know how to approach the situation rather than being left in the dark.Is my boyfriend cheating on me?
There is one point that i feel it very suspicious is that';why would he insisted you took your own car';, maybe it can make you left him alone with her after the party time so he can do what he want to do.





No need to use your own car, you can with your BF to drive her home!
try and see if you can help out? if he hesitates and says for you to stay out of it, then you may have a right to get concerned. if not, then there might not be anything to worry about at all

No comments:

Post a Comment