Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my boyfriend cheating?

weve been together for 4 months. he started talking to this girl that he used to have a thing with. he told me how much he really liked her in the past and then one day they went out together. recently, weve been fighting and i told him that i dont like them talking. he made a big deal out of it but claims to have no feelings for her anymore. he also has a lock on his pictures on his phone and girls are always texting him and calling him when were together. im sooo confused and idk what to do. he seems like a trustworthy guy but at the same time my gut feeling is telling me not to trust him. am i just too paranoid?Is my boyfriend cheating?
trust your gut... it's probably not a serious relationship, and he definitely isn't taking it seriously if he is that involved with other girls. I would ask him about it, but don't make a big deal about it... if you don't like the way he's acting, break up with him.


you're gut is never too paranoid, especially with boysIs my boyfriend cheating?
If you think that he's cheating, he most probably is! Trust your instincts and find someone else.
You haven't been together for that long. But you should end it.
Sorry but, I wouldn't trust him either!
nope most likey he is
trust your gut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment