Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ever noticed how American girls tend to be rougher around the edges than girls from other countries?

I've been to 4 countries. France, Switzerland, Greece, and USA (I live in the U.S....the southern U.S. to be more specific). From what I've noticed American girls in general are tougher. For example, if an Italian girl's boyfriend cheats on her she may have 12 brothers that will take care of him for her.....while an American girl will have those brothers also they will do it themselves instead. Carried Underwoods song is a perfect example (though I don't really like her music)....it goes something like ';I dug my key into the side of his pretty little four-wheel drive...'; And I don't mean just dealing with boyfriends, but just over all.





What do you think?





ahhh, and no rude answers please. Thanks.Ever noticed how American girls tend to be rougher around the edges than girls from other countries?
in other societies, families still fill those functions of response.





Our individualistic-based society has prompted our young women to be theeir own defenders.





Each system has its plusses and minuses.Ever noticed how American girls tend to be rougher around the edges than girls from other countries?
yes, they are trash
I think American girls and women have had enough of letting men run their lives.





And I think the Italian girls with 12 brothers is a stereotype, as is the Southern girl who vandalized her cheating boyfriend's car.





Even so, there is nothing especially great about phony displays of weakness and relying on others to take care of your business.
American girls - we are no different than any other society...you must look at the whole instead of the few....no matter what country you are from values and manners being taught in the home are critical. I would have to ask you whether you are living in a city that has a greater population of poor, possibly uneducated/less education people, and just maybe you are a little self righteous....and then again, I will not take any crap either, however the old saying ';two wrongs don't make a right'; couldn't be truer....a woman of class removes herself from situations and people who cause them that are less than desirable..
american girls are great, but you have to think about it~ one of the things that makes america so great is that we have such diverse heritages. I blame my roots for my temper~ part irish, cajun, native american. can be a nasty combo!
American women are about as feminine as a stiff dick. they are very harsh, violent, rude, nasty , self-centered %26amp; conceited creeps. They have loud bitchy mouths and curse a lot and are impulsive and obsessive.





Better to marry a sweet Asian girl, or Eastern European girl.





Anything but an American woman. ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the Italian brothers are a) psycho and b) cheating themselves.
i think your right, i'm an american girl....and i wouldn't let my bro stand up for me cause i know how ta stand up for my self............but thats means nothin.......were still cooler.....lol! hahaha
Not too much education in the poorer areas.
I think I must be from a different generation than you are. My son defended my daughters honor. He protected her more than anything. It was something I taught him to do even though it was not popular among my piers to do so.


My daughter could be pretty rough in high school but she has learned to allow her husband to be rough and she has learned to be nurturing with her children.


I think as most young women mature they become less self protective and allow the men in their life to take over that job.


But what do I know??? I'm just an old woman of 50 raised in a different era.


ICL


Rosa
We are women, hear us roar!





I think American Women may be tougher because the sex revolution that happened here didn't happen in all the other countries. In many of them, yes, but in several women did not gain as much ground yet.
so by rougher you mean more violent?





I guess its because girls are not held accountable for their actions





if a guy did half of the stuff girls do, he would end up arrested, or worse
We are being brought up to believe that we can accomplish any thing and that no one has to right to exploit or mistreat us. While my brothers would happily pound anyone who would mistreat me (and vice versa) they realize that I am an adult and am capable of handling my own battles. I do not mean physically; rather I can stand up for myself because I am strong, educated and independent. All this and my edges are still very soft.
I've noticed Vietnamese girls are very feminine, yet they were out there fighting and shooting the American big boys during the war.
we r the ones with more money.and how we r brung up. havent u seen the clothes too? a little more rough around the edges...
Just because us American girls are a little ruder doesn't mean that much. It just means we don't like people pushing us over. You got to remember that for years we've been stepped on by the male gender, now that we've got the guts to do it we aren't about to let them do it again. I never let a guy tell me I can't do something, and if they do I go up and do exactly what they say I can't do. Even as a freshman in high school, I went up against the seniors because the men said I couldn't play football.
part of the national character of the loud uncouth self centred ignorant American


Americans while well meaning are very provincial
  • white hair
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment