Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boyfriend friends spreading rumors about me cheating...?

Me and my boyfriends friends use 2 been really cool with eachother. Then all of a sudden i find out they're telling my boyfriend to break up with me because I'm ';cheating'; on him. They've been so fake to me for so long and it shocked me and I'm hurt...I don't know what to do...they hate me and they don't even know the truth, they're going by what they assume. All cuz I was hanging out with another guy doesnt mean im automatically cheating, how should i deal with this rumor? My boyfriend didn't leave me because he believed my words, I tell my bf everywhere i go, who I'm with and what I'm doing all the time, thats y he believes me and trusts me...but how do I deal with these fake people? How do I deal with the rumors? How do I deal with them being around because they hang out at the same place i do...Boyfriend friends spreading rumors about me cheating...?
Lucky for you, your boyfriend obviously trusts you more than his boys. He obviously knows you are a great girl and wouldn't do that to him.





His guys on the other hand, may not be the best of friends, but it must be something he is use to (them spreading rumors). All you can do, is sit back, and throw it in their faces that you are still with him and that you guys made it through something that usually ends relationships.





Just be proud that your boyfriend believed you over some rumor.





As far as rumors go, they will always be around. And, all you can do is look past them and not let them bother you to much. Yes, they will hurt your feelings, but don't retaliate. Just keep your head up high and prove those suckers wrong.





Best of luck.


(:Boyfriend friends spreading rumors about me cheating...?
tell your bf how you feel
stop cheating and dont see the other guy. is your bf not good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment