Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If i think my boyfriend is cheating on me, how can i really know?

My boyfriend is a flirt, %26amp; i know that. Because i am kind of too. But anyway, he goes to boys %26amp; girls club. He had gave me his card one friday %26amp; that tuesday ( because monday was no school) i found out he went anyways. And just didn't tell me. Now that was no big deal, but people keep telling me that he flirts with some girls there. And even today i saw he had a hicky on his neck that wasn't from me. And told my friend too. And he told he as if he was proud of it. But he says that some girls were just pinching his neck %26amp; that can have the same effect of a hicky. Or look like one at least. Should i believe that what he said was true? Or do u think he is cheating on me? Because my one friend said he found out that my boyfriend was just messing with me until he he can get with this other girl. I don't really believe him though because my boyfriend is always telling me how much he loves me. And showing me %26amp; all that. Can you help me?If i think my boyfriend is cheating on me, how can i really know?
hey listen just stick with hm and if you see him go somewhere or get away from you or something just say goodbye and walk away, also get a caller id and check his cellphone every once in a while when he is not lookingIf i think my boyfriend is cheating on me, how can i really know?
what i would do is get a friend to ask him abot it than if its not wha u want to hear, then leave him

Report Abuse



He's not worth your time hunny,dump him
you are way to young to know what love is


hes cheating


move on
I think you should set him up with one of your females and see if he flirt with her or sleep with her you will have your answer right there
He is definitely cheating, get rid of him and move forward.
girl he is. ask him if he lies slap him
hes cheeating dump him
If you have the slightest feeling that he isn't faithful then that's your answer. He can swear up and down that he's not, but if you feel that he is then don't deny it. Your conscious is sometimes the best guardian angel we have. Why would you want someone who gives you drama?? Be as picky as possible cuz there are hella guys out there who won't do that to you. Don't settle for less.





He ain't all that!!
dump him, its sad of course, but a pinch is ridiculous excuse, you have to pinch really hard for it to look like a hicky and if hes letting them pinch him that hard then theres something going on that he is letting them pinch him that much

No comments:

Post a Comment