Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend's past?

I have been going out with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and I love him with everything I have. However, he has had a lot of girlfriends in the past, and I have only had 1 other boyfriend, and that relationship could barely be called one. I struggle so much with jealousy and these feelings that are causing a knot in my stomach whenever I think about him with one of those girls. I constantly feel like he's thinking about a former girlfriend when he's with me, or he wishes that I was one of those other girls, or that I acted like one. I trust him, and I know he would never cheat on me. I know these feelings are me being completely crazy, but how can I get rid of them? They haven't gotten any better after a year - I don't see them just going away. I've talked to him about it a little, but do you have any suggestions about what I can do to not feel like this anymore?How do I deal with my boyfriend's past?
I am a guy and I too had a past. We had a sad story and break up too. It took me one year to get out of the depression. However now I have made myself strong to find my better half and settle down in life. I would want my wife to be the happiest person in the world.


Now listen to my conscious heart.


I don't want my ex G back. She is married and I am happy for her happiness. Yet somewhere in my heart I love her a lot. I still cry for her in my loneliness. I will try to kill these feelings at my best and bury then deep down in my heart. Scars of love can never be healed. I know that there wont be one single moment when I hold my wife in my arms and the thought of my Ex-g would not pass my mind. My mind would be with my wife but my heart would be thinking of my Ex-g. Heart is deeper than the intellect. You cannot cure your boyfriends pain. no matter what you do. His mind will always have those rootlets of his past in his heart.How do I deal with my boyfriend's past?
Complicated I know, but I only have a quote that I use all the time.





';Don't like the past lap you because present is moving with or without you';
First off, the past is the past. Most men have been with lots of women. But, don't be so naive to say '; i know he would never cheat on me';. That is crazy...trust me, I am married and don't cheat, but, all of my friends are married, and they all cheat all the time. Men and women cheat alot....it just happens. Yes its wrong, but they do it. But, you have to let go of those feelings because you are never gonna get a guy who hasn't had previous girls....just the way it is. You have to understand that as long as he is treating you right, who cares about the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment