Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating or going to cheat? How do you stop him?

I have been dating this guy for about 4 months and there's really no reason for me to not trust him. But recently he's reconnected with an old crush. His facebook inbox popped up one day and I saw they had been writing back and forth. I don't know if he didn't tell me because he doesn't see it as a big deal or if she's unfinished business. I'm also wary because I grabbed for his phone this morning to turn off his alarm and for the first time he was like ';hey, what are you doing?'; I don't know if I am being overly paranoid... Advice?How can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating or going to cheat? How do you stop him?
he's acting dodgy. that's the first sign. you can't stop him from cheating. that's the sad part. either way, he's gonna cheat or he won't..but steer clear of accusing him if you have no hard evidence to back up your suspicions..it'll only drive him away from you.How can you tell if your boyfriend is cheating or going to cheat? How do you stop him?
I'm kinda having the same problem...Deep down I have a feeling that he's cheating on me...I found out that he met some new female friends on facebook and he never told me about it...He stopped sending %26lt;3's to me and he started an argument about we should break up because we don't have much things in common...I mean that's really ridiculous...i asked a lot of my friends and they said it doesn't matter if each other have things in common. But we worked it out...And in the past few days, I even found pads in his car..but he told me it was his friend's sister's but I really don't know. I guess I'm gonna trust him for now, I'm gonna talk to him more, asking him questions and make it sound like I'm really interested in his life and stuff, and then I'll try to catch his lies. Don't accuse him of cheating yet, wait until you have the proofs, because it might just be a misunderstanding. And if he is a cheater, he is a cheater. You cant stop him from cheating, only he can control it. If he is really cheating on you, he doesn't deserve you, and you guys weren't meant to be together. I hope it's just a misunderstanding between you guys and hope things work out for you. :]





And here's a website that may help a lot : http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is-cheating-on-you
i had the same issue before and honestly the best thing to do is to talk to him abou tit and see where he is coming from also to express how you feel, because if you don't you will do what i did and that is get frusterated and that doesn't help at all.


best of luck.
Fail prrof way but takes atleast 1 week. Sit him down,confront him with your suspicions ask anywere from 10-20 questions. remember his answers, wait atleast 1 week then ask him the same questions again and see if you get the same answers as the last time. kudo's to you hun hope i helped
i would def be weary of it. but you have to tread on thin ice with this, because he could accuse you of snooping through his inbox on facebook. it does sound like it might be a issue but than it could be just innocent chat.


sit him down and chat with him on it and watch for signs of him lying of being uncomfy in the situation. good luck
I have a friend with the same problem and it's been going on for a while and is starting to really irritate and upset her so my advice would be to talk about it asap. Not in an accusing way. But just say that you noticed he'd been chatting with her again and was everything ok. Just let him know how you feel about the fact that he hadn't mentioned it. I would avoid being accusing, emotional, clingy or possessive but just make sure he knows that chatting with an ex is sort of relevant to the two of you and it would be good if he could let you know stuff like that.





That's what I'd do anyway. Good luck!
You can fallow him without him knowing and you can not stop him but you can walk away from him and make him sad and miss you for being a cheat. but stopping him is not the answer if you catch him dump him
If Deep down you feel like something is different and not right...then most likely its not. The thing is...you can't stop a man from cheating. And why would you want to? If he wants to cheat then you need to dump him and find someone who will treat you better. I've been through all this BS a lot! The bad thing is if you start accusing and poking around before something actually happens then he will make you out like you are a B*tch. Don't let him know you saw his inbox. Back off and see what happens. If you are being paranoid then eventually the feeling will pass if nothing happens.
Keep your eyes open, but let him cheat if he's going to cheat and count your lucky stars that you should find out sooner rather than later. A cheater is a cheater. He will cheat no matter what. I have actually never been cheated on- but this isn't luck. You have to realize you can't stop him- only delay the inevitable. If he is a cheater- if it is not this girl- it will be some other girl - some other time. It doesn't sound great, but if I were in your position I would just ignore it and start if find other people to occupy my time and interests. I would start to disconnect myself from him a little bit. This should let him know that you don't like the behavior your seeing. You could always just flat out tell him that you don't like what you see- that it makes you want to pick up and leave (I've done that before and nothing is more rewarding that just flat out letting them know where you stand). The always spikes their attention, but like I said- if he is a cheater- better now than later. Make sure he understands that you're the ';main dish'; not a ';side dish'; =)





Good luck.
Sign one was right in front of you, you grabbed for the phone and he took a different attitude with you. and that is how you can tell. Men only get offensive whe nthey are hiding something. And you will see the signs. Don't think you are paranoid, and even if you confront him, and he tells you , you are crazy! go with your gut feeling. I do have a lot of male Ex boyfriends that I am still friends with and talk to from time to time, but not on a reg basis.. and completely honest to tell someone if in a relationship that such and such called to talk about this or that, by hiding it from your partner is only a sign of guilt. if you think it's more then just facebook, you'll notice it in the way the two of you are intimate, different behavior, how often, or if he is on the fense all the time. Only time will show you the signs, but if that gut feeling keeps getting stronger and stronger, and you catch him in lies.. I suggest you pull out of the relationship while you still have your dignity, and walk away telling him, I'm not stupid, when you know what you want, try seeing me, and if I'm still single, we can talk. Let him recall his own mistakes in the relationship and know where he went wrong, even if he wasn't cheating.. not telling you, he is only losing the trust you gave him, he'd have to earn that back, it's not given freely anymore, let him prove it to you. best of luck. Dana
Well it is really hard to say what is going on. It could really be nothing. And if they are say texting each other (because he didn't want you grabbing his phone) it could just be that he didn't want you to see it because he doesn't know how you will react. But then again you have to wonder why he is not telling you in the first place. Like you said it could be because he doesn't see it as a big deal or it could be unfinished business. Unfortunately you may just have to ask him what is up. If he is going to cheat you wont be able to stop him. The only person that will be able to control that is himself. And unfortunately it may not end the way you want it to. You will just have to prepare for the different out comes. He may not even tell the truth if you just ask him. You can either wait it out. Keep looking at the facebook page. Though he may be saying the things that he ';shouldn't be saying'; on his phone and that is why he didn't want you looking at it. So you can either start looking into his things to see if he does or you can ask him about it. Talking about it may be a better thing because then it will show that you trust him. It is a tough situation and you can do either thing. Sit and wait or ask. It is totally up to you but just remember that no matter what you cant control his actions. Only he can. I hope things work out for you. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment