Friday, August 20, 2010

I think my boyfriend is cheating or talking to other girls besides me, but i dont know and im in love with him

and i dont know how to confront him about it and when i ask him a little bit about it he gets mad and everything and i need to know how i can deal with this situation. He gets emails on myspace from all these girls everywhere and i need help because my heart hurts.I think my boyfriend is cheating or talking to other girls besides me, but i dont know and im in love with him
well i used to have the same prob.. but now me and my bf deleted our myspce. but there would be girls he used to talk to or watever msgin him all the time most of the time i wrote them back telling them not to.. and he didnt care. but on myspace anyone can mail u.. even if u dont know them.. they will email u. for the hell of it. buttt im not saying thats whats happining maby he is, i mean.. what do they say in the msg? and u cant have a relationship if u dont talk about things... tell him how u feel and tell him u dont like it.I think my boyfriend is cheating or talking to other girls besides me, but i dont know and im in love with him
I've been cheated on a few times. I've learned if they are cheating then they will start a fight when you ask about it because that way the subject is dropped. Your boyfriend may not be cheating and just offended at the accusation. The only way to know is to ask him. Tell him your concerned ask him to not get mad. You have a right to know.
Then maybe you need to call this off if there are trust issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment