Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a cheating boyfriend?

I'm dating a guy who I feel cheats on me with an ex girlfriend from time to time... You may ask how do I know this, and I say it's because I think during my past life I was a psychic (kidding but it's weird how I always seem to find things out). Yesterday he didn't call me after 6pm (he never does that) and when I called him at 10pm he said he is upset about something and doesn't want to take it out on me so he hung up. Around 11pm I said I was around his neighborhood with friends if he was home so that I can visit and he said no i'm in the barber shop and I asked RIGHT after which barber shop and he didn't respond - So seems to me he was lying and just didn't want me to see he wasn't really in any barbershop. Around 12am he sends me a text ';babe i miss you i'll call when I get home';. and I asked RIGHT back again, ';Why not now?'; To see what he would answer and NO ANSWER. I feel he is doing me wrong but I can't prove it so my question is finally how do I deal with this? I don't want to leave him from suspisions and truth is I really like this guy.. He treats me amazing but I have a feeling he just can't be loyal and cheats from time to time... What would you all do?How do you deal with a cheating boyfriend?
TALK to the guy, face to face. Then if you feel that he is lying to you, tell him so, and dump him. (The barber shops in your part of the world opens LATE. 11pm)How do you deal with a cheating boyfriend?
If you don't trust him, there is probably a good reason. Go with your gut instinct. It really isn't important whether he's cheating or not, the real issue is one of trust. If there is a lack of trust, the relationship is doomed.


Move on.
tell him i know you've been cheating on me and just break up with him no one wants a cheating boyfriend
Slap him in the face and demand an answer!!!!
ask him!


and if he denies it say sorry but you were acting weird...


idk, sounds funny to me...
If you don't know if he's cheated, then talk to him. Ask him straight up to explain all those situations above. If his answers don't fit or he has to think about how to reply, then he's probably making up a story.





Why stay with someone you think is cheating anyway? It's clear you don't trust him. Even if you're wrong you believe he would cheat so why are you driving yourself crazy wondering if he is? Move on...find someone you can trust or don't get involved with anyone again until you learn to trust until you've got good reason not to.
basic psychology states





you have a preconceived notion -----%26gt;


event happens -----%26gt;


this event confirms your preconceived notion ----%26gt;


you make your own reality





so in your case


you think hes cheating ---%26gt;


you call and ';ask not out rightly'; if hes cheating on you----%26gt;


your more responsive to certain details, like that he got quiet etc.----%26gt;


these details confirm your suspicions





i'd say without concrete evidence, that your just being insecure and have control issues, or that you have a negative outlook on life





and as for that whole see me right now text thing, from a guys POV,


that can really piss guys off, it's like you make a concerted effort, and its STILL not ****** good enough





in the event that he is, then dump him
  • white hair
  • finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment