Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriends crazy ex boyfriend?

I have been talking to this really nice guy for awhile and we decided to go out and now have been going out for about a month now, everything is perfect except for his ex boyfriend ( we are both gay fyi ). His ex boyfriend is pretty much crazy. i have known his ex also for awhile also before i started dating him and when his ex found out ( by him telling his ex about me) the ex flipped out and started yelling at me saying i should back the **** off, and that he is going to get back with the guy i am seeing, and that the guy has stds ( which i know to be a lie because we both got tested at the same time and came up clean). the ex said that he has plans to move in with my guy and to win my guy back.





Now for a backstory on their past relationship....My boyfriend and his ex dated 2 years ago for just 2 months but they broke up because his ex kept trying to buy his love with expensive stuff, like tv dvd sets like all the seasons of the tv show Smallville, dvd movies, books, ipod, night stands etc... all with in 2 months and also because his ex was cheating on him too and all the lying on top of that... it was a bad relationship... they decided to remain friends over the course of 2 years.





I met my boyfriend started dating and here we are 1 month later and his ex comes demanding i back off calling me a slut and whore.





what should i do about the crazy ex boyfriend because the crazy ex boyfriend was once a friend of mine before i started dating my boyfriend ( the crazy ex is no longer my friend for the things he said to me)





a little help would be nice =)How to deal with my boyfriends crazy ex boyfriend?
I think you need to let your boyfriend read this post and he needs to stand up for you!!





Tell the ex to take a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment