Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i deal with my boyfriend across the country?

he moved when we were going to 8th grade. we are now in 10th. we were together b4 he moved but broke up because he moved. and we lost all contact. but he spent a year trying to find me. and he did! he comes once a year. and this year its on my birthday. i trust him not to cheat on me and i know i won't cheat on him.but i wont be able to kiss or hug him till the summer. when my birthday is. do you think we have a chance to last.How do i deal with my boyfriend across the country?
okay well yeah i think so. its all a matter of trust. i have a brother and him and his girl have not been able to touch in over a year but they are still in love wit each other and dont even think bout lookin at others. and me and my baby will soon be goin through the same thing.. so yeah i think u and ur bf will be jus fine as long as yall have faith in each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment