Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with an extremely jealous boyfriend?

I love this guy very, very much, but he is ruining the relationship with all his insane jealousy. I'm an attractive woman, and every man that I talk to he thinks ther's something going on. I even got to the point of avoiding having conversations with men, cause I know he's going to give me the third degree. I have never cheated on him, nor I ever felt like it. Sometimes I feel I can't stand it anymore and I want to end it all, but I love him so much and this is the only problem we have, and it's a big one. Any one out there with any ideas of what should I do to make him be less jealous and insecure about me (and yes, I tell him I l love him very much, I'm not interested in anyone, etc, all the time)? I appreciate your answers :)How to deal with an extremely jealous boyfriend?
I'll just say this because I know from experience. People like this are 99.9% of the time like this because they are the ones with the wandering eye and doing all the things they accuse you of.





It never fails, usually the person doing the finger pointing is the guilty party. And there is nothing you can do to alleviate it because it's not you, it's him.How to deal with an extremely jealous boyfriend?
i notice i can get that way sometimes, n if u dont look convincing i would be less coherent. he is obviously afraid u might find something better then him. sounds like he also has self-esteem issues. maybe you should sit him down n have a serious talk with him.
Either accept that that's who he is, or leave. You will not get him to change. Instead you should really be asking what is keeping YOU there. Love is not enough.
just tell him u are not cheating, dat jus b/c u talk to a couple guys it doesnt mean u r hitting on them. talk to him about it, somethin might have happened in da past dat makes him a little edgy now. he probably had girlfwends cheatin on him. just talk to him, have communication, it's essential in a relationship especially one dat u wont to keep 4 along time.
MAKE SURE YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY NEVER TO LEAVE YOUR BF OUT OF CONVERSATIONS - Always introduce him PROUDLY to ANY body you talk to, but especially a guy.





When he gives you ';the 3rd degree';, DO NOT defend yourself, make excuses, get angry, or talk about it AT ALL.


Sit quietly until he realizes you are not responding, then calmly say ';O.K., are you SURE you want to tell me you do not trust me?'; IF he says he does not trust you, you need to break it off - - without TRUST, there IS no ';relationship';. He is emotionally abusing you by constantly accusing you - that my dear, is NOT love - that is a control tactic. He controls you by belittling you.
this happens quite often. the first option is to confront him and ask him why is he so jealous. if confronting him does not help the situation, then tell him that if he does not stop behaving in such way then u are going to leave him. if he still doesnt stop, then obviously u have to leave him. i know hun that u luv him and all but u see, he is not the one for u. trust me. u will find that guy who u will also luv. and if its meant to be, he wont have a flaw.
You both sound like you need counseling. This jealousy is going to ruin both of your lives. Jealousy is NOT love and he has to come to terms with his insecurities. You have to think really hard about loving someone like this. Is this the kind of life you want? Do you want someone who is so jealous that you can't have a normal life? Get help so you can learn to deal with life and live a normal, satisfying life.
The time will make him see your really character.


Don't disappoint him ever,doing some thin it would make him suffer.


It seems very sensitive and Iin live with you.
jealous guys are annoying. get some confidence
Tell him that u r faithful!
I think you should sit down and talk to him about it and tell him you wont cheat and u never will and never thought about it eigther..some men can change but onyl if they wont to, tell him u will leave if he doesnt change his ways and if he doesnt theres no point in staying

No comments:

Post a Comment