Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i deal with my boyfriend's girl friends?

I've been going out with my boyfriend for ten months but we go to different schools so the only time i hang out with him at a school is during swim meets or water polo games. I'm fgood riends with his guy friends and they're all really cool but most of his girl friends don't ever talk to me when i'm with him and i know some of them like my boyfriend (and ome of them is his ex). i don't want the girls at his school to not like me and i want to feel comfortable when he's just hanging out with them during the week and not be worried about them trying something with him. I know he wouldn't cheat on me (he's not that type of guy) but it still bugs me. Plus, when my school plays them in water polo they target me and play even dirtier than usual. I've never done anything mean to them and i don't act snobby or stuck up. there's no rumors or anything floating around about me so that's not it. How do i deal with them?How do i deal with my boyfriend's girl friends?
either break up with him and forget about that drama, or get you a few male friends and hang with them and see if he complains about it. If he can have his cake, grab you a slice as well. My boyfriend already knows that if he does something I'm not fine with, I'm either leaving him or giving him a taste of his own medicine.How do i deal with my boyfriend's girl friends?
hi babe try this site, its similar and its free help n advice. take care ok xxx


http://thecoolestfriend.webs.com/
just don't PHASE them.





i mean if they're not talking smack or tryna fight you..





then just let them be!..be the better girl cuz in the long run your bf WILL notice if you are TRIPPIN';





off those other girls.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Be really friendly with them, engage them, be the nicest girl ever with them. Then your BF will be impressed, and the girls won`t have the guts to do anything against you, and even if any of them do, if you can get along with some, you`ll have some friendly spies among their ranks.
The only thing you can do is get over it. You don't control them.
Talk to your boyf about it.


Let him know exactly what you have told us and he will try to sort them out.


If they don't stop he probably would want new girl friends seeing as his old ones are bitches anyway :/


xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment