Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriend's best friend?

My boy's best friend is a pervert! He has 2 kids from 2 different girls, he cheats on his girlfriend, and he hits on me! That is why I actually quit talking to him, cause at one point he was my friend. He also talks sh*t about my guy to everyone! It is almost maybe a jealousy thing? He looks for ';tail'; anywhere it is available.. he is just discusting! But my boy won't just end it with him! They have been friends for so long, I know it is hard to give that up, but I would have no issues giving up my best if she treated me that way! At some point, you have to put your self respect ahead of toxic friendships, I think. Being that this is how his best friend acts, should I be worried about how my boyfriend acts when he is alone with him? How should I deal with this issue? I don't want to try and tell my guy what to do, but I have seen ';toxic'; friendships, and I think that this is one of them...How to deal with my boyfriend's best friend?
Well.....with guys and their 'best' friends..there is not much you can do. Guys don't get that whole 'toxic' thing.





Your best bet is to slowly try to ween him away. Never say anything bad about the guy or such. Just keep your guy busy...so busy he has little time to hang with his buddy. Doing things your guy likes to do(even if you don't) is a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment