Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with my ex-boyfriend?

I have been dating with my ex-boyfriend 3 years ago.he's really taking care of me.but,somehow he's been cheating me behind my back.he flirted with my bestfriend and even with my junior at my college.i'd been broke up with him 6 months ago.he already have a new girlfriend,but he's still wanna keep in touch with me.recently,he always talk about our memories.i hate it so much.i wanna to him to get rid from my life,but i have no strength to say it to him...please somebody,give some opinion bout dis...i do reli appreciate itHow to deal with my ex-boyfriend?
He is playing with your head. Men love have 2 girls..one on each arm. He is trying to convince you that you should be with him again by being like ';remember how fun this was..and when we did this';. Don't listen to that BS..chances are..he really isn't thinking about it as much as it sounds..he just knows what will get to you. Just stop talking to him period. Don't give him a explanation..don't even talk to him. Just let him ween off of you, cause if you stop talking completely, he will. If you talk again..even if it's for 5 min, you just put yourself back to square one and he will call and call and call.How to deal with my ex-boyfriend?
ignore him.. play cool..
idk sounds tough, im only in 7th grade, and ... ya all i can say is dont b rude or anything, dont make it any aquard for him or u than it already has to b, let it go let him call u, dont call him sooner or lata hell get the point
Well the truth of the matter is you're going to have to dig deep and find that strength to tell him how you feel and remove him from your life or else all of this will just continue.
  • phone
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment