Monday, August 16, 2010

Help! I caught my friend's boyfriend cheating on her!!!?

Hi


My best friend has been having a lot of suspecisons about her boyfriend who seems thrilled by this new girl that he met. My friend and her boyfriend are in a very serious relationship and they plan to get married after a year. So we decided to run an investigation. We questioned the girl [undercover] and she admitted that shes in a relationship with him but no one really knows about it yet because he has ';some issues to deal with right now';. My friend of course broke down and doesn't want to ttalk to him anymore but he doesn't seem to know what's going on or so he says. I have proof of our chat covo with this girl that I want to send him, but I don't know what to say. How can I say it in a polite way, without causing any trouble?Help! I caught my friend's boyfriend cheating on her!!!?
I understand that your friend knows about it already. So, you have no business interfering. It is up to your friend to confront him and see what this is all about. Also, this girl (who told you about the affair) is a person both of you do not know. She should talk to him instead of talking to a stranger.Help! I caught my friend's boyfriend cheating on her!!!?
i think if there are in a serious relationship, and you call eachother best friends, then you can't keep it away from her just be as straight as possible. and tell her to confront him because it could be that the new girl is playing games and telling you they are in a relationship because she knows your best friend would break up with her boyfriend and then the new girl would have him all to herself. so i would advise she talks to him about it. Good luck with that!
I would talk to my friend and show her the evidence. Some say not to get involved but I would caring about my friend. The last thing your friend needs is for her fiance to be lying to her and possibly risking her life to an std. The prof may hurt her but not as much if he puts her health down the drain. I would give her the information and let her handle it and stay close and supportive to her.
You can say ';I really care about my friend, and I just want whats best for her, so we decided that if you choose the other girl over her you have no idea what your doing, and she just doesnt want to be in a ';relationship'; with you any more. sorry.';


good luckkk
You've told your friend, your work is done. Now stay out and let them work it out themselves. You could give the proof to your friend as it concers her and not you.
Stay out of it. This is between your friend and her boyfriend and has nothing to do with you. Just be there for your friend.
just be straight up with him...tell him you found out that he is a cheater and thats all you have to say...send him the convo and then he will see for himself that you caught him red handed!!!
there is no polite way and it shoulsn't be. cheating on her was not very polite so the way you tell him you caught him shouldn't be either.
Just tell her, if you really her friend.
i would SUGGEST to tell him right now u havnt done anything wrong it is he who has. a best friend would always think good of his friend. so best of luck!!
I would suggest staying out of it. The damage is done....let it be.
no tell your friend...she deserves to know!!
I agree with the person who said stay out of. Your friend already knows so if she wants to then she'll confront him. If you get into it then you'll just be fanning the drama flames.





Your friend is already hurt so why drag it on. He'll just apologize and make up some lame @$$ excuse and then your friend will forgive him because shes in love and they're going to get married and then he'll just keep cheating on her the rest of her life because he knows that she'll put up with it.





I think that your friend not talking to him anymore is the best thing she can do for herself. So you should follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment