Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

So recently I've been getting the hunch that my boyfriend has been cheating on me. We've been going out for 11 months. I really don't want to believe my intuitions, but there are just some things he's done and things I've heard that won't allow me to break them. Here are some reasons why I think he's cheating:





1. I've heard numerous warnings from my best friend (who has claimed to have heard this from my boyfriend's best friend) and other friends who all know him about how he's cheated on every single girlfriend he's had. This includes a girlfriend of two years who he supposedly cheated on twice. But every time I've asked him if he's ever cheated he completely denies it (excluding one girl he went out with for two weeks who he cheated on with me before we got together `:|) .





2. He recently spent the night at his female ';friend'; Tori's house with her and her brother since she was going to through a party for him and her brother since they just happened to have the same birthday. There was alcohol and since they were over 18 and no parents were around. He called me around midnight completely thrashed, leaves me a 2 second message and doesn't tell me he loves me at the end (he usually makes a big deal about not saying 'I love you'). Though I've never heard of this girl before and when I ask about her he says she's a friend he's known since 7th grade. And the entire time we talk about it he stutters.





3. We'd normally have phone conversations lasting an hour and a half to two hours since we live slightly long distance. The talks have recently shortened to around 30 minutes and he seems rather distance. Like he's always making small talk instead of actually carrying a conversation.





4. His myspace (I know, I know) status changed from In a relationship to Swinger out of the blue and when I asked him why he claimed that it was an inside joke between him and his friend about him swinging on swings. Which he never does, I might add.








I'm hoping that it's just me being paranoid, but I can't help but wonder. Everyone always tells me he is, but he tells me he loves me too much to do that to me. Don't get me wrong. We've never had any really problems or fights in our relationship and it's been relatively calm over all. I just need to know. Is it just me or and I being played?





Also: There's an age difference of 3 years. I'm 18 %26amp; he's 21.Is my boyfriend cheating on me?
Let's see: Cheating:


2. Though I've never heard of this girl before and when I ask about her he says she's a friend he's known since 7th grade. And the entire time we talk about it he stutters.--- Check.





3. The talks have recently shortened to around 30 minutes and he seems rather distance. Like he's always making small talk instead of actually carrying a conversation. --- Check





4. All of it --- Check.





This guy is a jerk. Get rid of him. I'm sorry.Is my boyfriend cheating on me?
He's cheating on you. I read the whole thing, and you totally described my ex-boyfriend. I almost thought it was the same guy, but he's 22 now and is dating a 16-year-old.
hes cheating on u





dead give away





age difference





dump him
Hey it's okay just believe in yourself, and say yes you can loose that extra weight. Hey the fat and unattractive have rights to. I think but we need people to point at and make fun at it makes us all feel better. It's what we into it's simple when you party with me.
He's a cheater cheater pumpkin eater!





Its kinda of funny thought, my ex did the exact same thing with the myspace, it went from in a relationship to swinger..what theeee ?And he had some lame excuse too. Trust me, boys arent smart enough to hide being a cheater for to long, he will slip up, they arent good with being descreat.Pay attention more to what go's on on his myspace, it sounds childish but thats seriously how i found out EVERYTHING with my ex.
wow hun, im really not sure aye but most people would say to trust your instincts, you could try and catch him out maybe? Thats how a friend of mine found out her boyfriend had cheated.


confront him nicely(dont seem like your accusing) and see what his reaction is. If he gets all defensive and angry and tries to turn it around on to you then id say hes guilty! If he just laughs and says nicely no, then hes either very faithful or just a good as lier lol.





Good luck!
oiy that's rough. You need to do some deep investigating but the way you wrote it makes it seem pretty bad especially if he has a history of cheating. I mean if your instincts are telling you some thing's up then you've got to trust them.


I would just say investigate without letting him know what you're doing. and if you find something out slowly ask him about it. Don't tell him you know anything until he's done explaining himself. Then pounce on him with everything you KNOW to be fact. He won't have time to come up with a good excuse and you'll get your answer.
My advice to you is you is rust you have to get so eons I. The inside to see. Someone you trust very well. I'm sorry if he is but I don't know you personally but it looks like he may be. One day when your together sit him down and ask him some questions about it. Go onto YouTube and search: how to detect a lie and watch some videos of it and use those techinuques when your talking to him.
well, before you jump to conclusions, maybe you should ask the girl he got drunk with. also, if hes not cheating, then hes losing interest. he acts like hes not into you. also, ask yourself do you still love him. you should also try confronting him. tell him that if hes cheating on you, to tell you. swear you wont get mad and if he tells you, you will pretend it never happened and will love him still. he should tell you by then.
I'm an avid reader of books like ';He's Just Not that Into You'; (amazing by the way), and I just gotta say.








This guy is totally not worth it. I've been through this before with my ex of 2 years. He stopped being all cuddly, he cut our phone conversations to less than 15 minutes, changed his status on facebook to ';in an open relationship';, and would constantly go on weird, secret outings, but constantly say ';No no I love you baby';.


You know what? That weird reassuring he kept doing made me suspicious. And I was right...he had slept with my friend.








If things are starting to become minimal, and you feel paranoid, is that what kind of relationship you want? He's not man enough to tell you himself. I don't know if he's cheating, but he's definitely not that into you.





Now if this continues for another few weeks, dump his pathetic ***, and get your hot, smoking self out to a club and have the time of your flirtatious life!

No comments:

Post a Comment