Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a jealous boyfriend...?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 7 months now. I really do love him a lot, and I would never think of breaking up with him for this, because i'd rather solve the problem than run away from it. He get's abnormally jealous. He really tries hard to put it away and tell me I can talk to anyone I want, and I do, I don't tend to listen to him. But last night he saw a picture of me and another guy who was just slightly touching my shoulders and he flipped. He told me he was sorry and he couldn't control it, and it's not that he doesn't trust me, but he doesn't trust all the other guys in the world, because he used to try to get to get with girls who were taken.





anyone ever deal with a boyfriend like this?


where telling him you love him and would NEVER cheat on him wouldn't work for him?








arrggg :How to deal with a jealous boyfriend...?
|well just try to convince him by actions without letting him know your intention that you are trying to convince him... convince him that you love him and no one can seperate you both and avoid talking to persons he dont likeHow to deal with a jealous boyfriend...?
hmm lets say i use to deal with the same problem he wuldnt flip out on me but he would make faces and that just sais it all but maybe all ya'll need is time.but he needs to realize that he jelous but he needs to change for the relationship
my bf is like this and i think its normal cuz if i saw his pics with someone else i would got pretty hurt actually what he feels is not jealousy he loves u he is afraid to lose u if u love him back just dont give him any chance to think bad thats all i can say
LMAO Girl i have it worse than you! try a guy telling you that if he was 20 years younger he would date u as a joke! an old man--- and ur BF flipping out!!?!?! Like a maniac!
You are right!! this level of jealousy is abnormal and not healthy in any way. He treats you as a piece of his belongings, not as a human being that is allowed to have interactions with others of the opposite sex.





I'm going to be blunt and honest. if you don't leave him now, things could very likely get worse. The jealousy problem will not go away, it will increase. I dated a guy who acted in this manner. He started out jokingly making little jealousy remarks, but soon enough i could not talk to any of my guy friends.





Tell him that you love him. Also tell him that he cannot control you like that. He is acting like a father rather than a boyfriend.





A jealous boyfriend soon becomes controlling and possessive.





Don't waste your time.
i have had a girl like this and a mate HAS a bloke like this ...








IT normally means they have cheated on you or someone before





sorry but thats normally the case ....





the other 10% is that he is too insicure.. does not matter what he says , or looks like .





got a mate who is a female lapdancer , on the outside and to 99% of people she is the most secure person on the planet . but get underneath , she is not





he needs to get a grip on him self , other wise you will get sick off being accused of something youy not done .and will end up cheating so at least you will be guilty of the crime

No comments:

Post a Comment