Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I convince this girl that sleeping with me is not cheating with her boyfriend?

I keep telling her that its not cheating to sleep with me because we've done it a 1000 times in the past and she wont have to worry because I wont tell anyone. Her BF lives in a different state so its stupid anyways. I've almost pulled it off, how do I seal the deal?How do I convince this girl that sleeping with me is not cheating with her boyfriend?
you wont you clown ..find a girl who is single.How do I convince this girl that sleeping with me is not cheating with her boyfriend?
ask the bf and let it go from there
Lol.. I know where she's coming from. Being a girl.. I know, Sure, sleeping in the same bed, is innocent. But other things could happen in the bed between you two. If you two had any sexual tension between eachother, it could happen. Therefore, that would be cheating. Kinda... Just depends on the girl.
Erm, you can't. mainly because it is cheating, and she's obviously not comfortable with it if you have to persuade her enough
danggggggggg, tell her to break up with the lozer.


long distance relationships dont work.


oh and the whole cheating thing


plane and simple it is.. your not going to convince her


that its not cheating.. no one is THAT dumb.
Maybe you can't. If I were you I wouldn't try too hard, that might just serve to alienate her and ruin your chances. And if she's made some kind of agreement with her boyfriend to to do it with anyone else, then you probably shouldn't be assisting her in violating that agreement.
that is still cheatingggg...?
Ok, this is officially the most self-serving question I've ever seen.
Can you say....WRONG! You can't convince the girl if she loves the guy. Or if she feels its wrong....it is wrong...relationships are based on agreements. If they didn't agree to sleep with other people then it's not right.
If she has a b/f then sleeping with you would be cheating...
You don't. You are trying to manipulate her into doing something she apparently doesn't want to do just so you can get your rocks off.


Grow up and find someone else.
just tell her that since shes done it 'a 1000' times and she is even considering doing it again, shes a whore any way so it doesnt really mater any more
Loser!!! It is too cheating and I hope she reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment