Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriend and his ex?

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. Everything is great because we manage to see each other every weekend. The only bad thing is that he works with his ex (the one he dumped for cheating on him). At first it bothered me, but I trust him. We were joking around and making fun of his ex's voice so I asked him what attracted him to her if she had such an annoying voice and he straight up told me : ';well she's hot';. He then stressed that just because she was his ex didn't mean he couldn't say she was hot. This bothers me. Am I wrong to feel irritated at this? He's been texting me since last night to apologize, but I'm very mad. What should I do?How to deal with my boyfriend and his ex?
Kick him in the nuts and say that's why you don't mess with girls.


Honestly, this chick did it to me (except she punched my nuts) then I was scared of girls for weeks!





Hope this helps *it works truelly*How to deal with my boyfriend and his ex?
Dont ask the question if u dnt want to know the answer. u trust him because he's honest. ur mad at him now because he's being honest...





u feel irritated because u wanted him to bad mouth her, he didnt because at some stage he obviously liked her, i bet he doesnt like that he cheated on him, ask him what he hates about her, might even it out...
Never ask a question you don't want to hear the answer to.





I am sure you are hot too.





Let it go.
what he has said is something none of us girls would want to hear! and all of thoseanswers already expressed are how i feel! hard to say unless it happens to me. i know i would be hurt but the thing is he comes to you all the time. spends all the time he can with you and is diligent in his attentions and affections toward you. what more could ther be at this time? but yes we all understand that in the moments you have alone without him you would be wondering if he's missingyou as much as you are missing him! it is difficult but try to keep happy and busy until you see him each week. i have the oppostie - my bf is areound for half the week on IT and not weekends. and i havent seen him in weeeks and i still trust him although sometimes i do wonder where he is and who he is with. the thing is that i rely on the fact that he keeps telling me he loves me and is being faithful and i know i am so i choose to believe that he is what he says he is. cos i know i am what i say ii am. jsut keep loving him....

No comments:

Post a Comment