Friday, August 20, 2010

About two months ago, my boyfriend cheated on me. How do I regain trust?

He had two girlfriends at once, and he was just a deceitful guy. I'm currently ';talking'; to another guy who I really like, but I'm holding him to the same standards as my last relationship, i.e. when he doesn't answer me, he's talking to another girl, stuff like that. How do I let this go and deal with the corruption my ex inflicted on me?About two months ago, my boyfriend cheated on me. How do I regain trust?
He shoulld be the one trying to regain your trust, I hate it when guys make girls feel inadequate because they CHEAT!


Cheating really does a number on a relationship because it makes you jealous and insecure and you have trust issues


Just be honest about your feelings and take it slowAbout two months ago, my boyfriend cheated on me. How do I regain trust?
Let your new guy know your situation, so that he can understand whats going on. That would be a great step, and also opening up to him will show that you really are interested in him and that'll give him space to do that with you. Usually if you have a good guy on your hands he will want to play the hero and help you out in anyway that he can (and if he doesn't want to help...and says that it is just your problem and you need to deal with it, then that is not so good!) Take it all step by step, you won't heal from that situation over night, it will take time. And if he can help you than that will form some trust and become a jumping off point. Good luck to you!
Hey there love





Alright, thing is, I know its hard for you since your last BF was a prick, but you can't do anything, you just need to believe your new BF won't be the same





He has to build his trust up on you, he has to let you believe he wants no one but you, tell him how you feel, and let him do something about it





Hope things work out for you





Good luck!
if you gonna think : ok, he cheated so im gonna do the same'' you are wasting your time and not being a nice person either. why do you hold on to someone who has betrayed you? you can fogrive but truuust me when i say you won't forget. and because you don't forget it's gonna keep bugging you and the trust (now on zero) is gonna take forever to be rebuilt. Why don't you leave his sorry *** and try the new guy? life is short
u haf to judge each guy individualy


imagine if u did tht in every situation...


everyone wuld b tht.. backstabber or tht *****.


lyk someone else just said if ur set on him being


a cheater thn its never gonna work.
dont, dump him and move on, i no this is not what you wnat to hear but ... once a cheater,always a cheater!


Sorry hon x

No comments:

Post a Comment