Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i know if my boyfriend is cheating?

To put it frankly, my boyfriend of 9 months was e-mailing a woman in town... sending x-rated pictures back and forth.. all while i was gone on vacation for a week back in June.





I've put it out of my mind for a while.. but he left his e-mail open yesterday and i got nosey.


i went to the date that i was gone and noticed there were e-mail's missing.. because the conversation they were having didn't make since. It went from ';you look great..'; to her saying ';I had fun ;)';





i'm pretty sure he cheated, not sure if he is currently.





I just want to know what i should do about it.


I've NEVER had to deal with an unfaithful partner before, and i'm quite frankly im flabbergasted.


If it happened in the past, what do i do?


Should i just forget about it?How do i know if my boyfriend is cheating?
ok even if he did cheat but isn't anymore he's still in the wrong, because he didn't tell you, he hid it from you. and its a pretty safe bet that in the process of hiding it he lied toyou. relationships HAVE to be based on complete honesty. whether you lie or tell the truth says it all for how much you value the relationship. he prolly lied, and if he did, then he doesn't value your relationship very much. cheating and lying is not ok! you need to leave him. if he doesn't value you enough to tell you the truth, then you need to move on to somebody who does.How do i know if my boyfriend is cheating?
NO!!!! omg stalk that foo!

No comments:

Post a Comment