Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm 8 months pregnant and found out my boyfriend is cheating on me!?

hello i've never done this before but i really need some advise. my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year, just to give you some history when we first met i didn't think i would fall for him, he was a lot different from guys i usually date and he had children from previous relationships, and he was back in fourth between her in new york for business reasons. anyway after getting to know him i thought he was a really nice guy, he put thought into all of our dates and seemed to worship the ground i walked on, and as far as he children went he has custody of them all and seemed to take really good care of them, so i decided not to judge a book by its cover iand i let my guard down. about four months into this long distance relationship (in which i saw him almost every week) we had sex both times i was protected yet some how i ended up pregnant! i knew he was the father because i hadnt been with anyone else. when i told him he seemed shocked but excited, but i wasn't. i asked him how this happened he said he didn't know but that he believed the condom broke on one occasion. i immidiatly said to my self wow this guy got me pregnant on purpose, i was unsure about what i should do because i felt i couldnt trust him plus i was really scared because 5 yrs ago i have a full term stillbirth which i still find very hard to deal with. he said all the right things and i myself just couldnt find it in me to have an abortion, plus i'll be 30 soon and finacially i can take care of a child, so i decided to keep it. in the begining i let hormones get the best of me complaining alot an we argued frequently but he was always apologetic. than i started noticing a change in him not calling as much or checking in. which would make me ever more upset. since i didnt always see him because he spent most of his time in new york. he would always say that he was stressed out and dealing with his kids (aging 14-10) his original plan was to move back here permently but now he started suggesting that i come to live with him and his childern in ny. i let him know that i was not willing to do that so he said that he will have to keep comuting for a couple more yrs i sd ok i understand. due to me being pregnant and hormonal and not being able to see him i would be upset and didnt understand why he didnt call as much, but he was helping finanially so i really couldnt complian. he stated telling me of major problems that he had with his childern and how he felt he could no longer take care of them himself, he said they need there mothers, so he told me that he was going to help his two baby mothers get a place in new york so that way he can still keep an eye on his children and know they were being takin care of. this didnt sit right with me i figured after all this time why now? plus one of his baby mother still liked him. Anyway after he moved them there we talked even less but he came here alot more for doc appointments i even went out and spend the day with his kids. after his last visit i got a phone call from his kids saying to listen, they put the phone down as he argued with another woman who suggested that he was cheating on her and just had her there so she can take care of the kids. based on the convo they were having sex and he was trying to convince her to stay with the kids while he swore he wasn't seeing anyone else! my heart dropped i couldnt belive my ears he had just left her after paying for my 4d ultrasound and telling me to start looking for a bigger place!! when i confonted him he just kept asking what did i her and saying baby listen, but i was to upset to listen to his lies because i know what i had just heard finally he said think what u want and hung up!!!! i'm pissed i havent called him and i really dont want to see him again but i have so many questions like how on earth did he think he would pull this off. and why come here for my doc appt and have me around his kids if he was living with someone else? i dont know what to do please help!!


Oh in by the way he is very insecure and always saying i dont really love him!I'm 8 months pregnant and found out my boyfriend is cheating on me!?
your far too good for this 2 timing freak! you need to gain some confidence stick to your own devices and don't take crap for creep guys theres a lot of good ones out there ! don't give up your worth a million of him! Good LuckI'm 8 months pregnant and found out my boyfriend is cheating on me!?
once a cheater always a cheater, get rid of that looser!
Go to:








http://www.helponthefence.com





Answers to all your questions


excellent resources
i really think you should talk to him...maybe he isn't cheating if he really loves you he'll tell you the truth no matter how bad it may be

No comments:

Post a Comment