Friday, August 20, 2010

ANONYMOUS SMS TELLING ME BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING. Please give advice?!?

I received a message from someone telling me that while I was on a holiday for a month, my boyfriend invited HER and her cousin over and they even had sex. I'm assuming it's his ex girlfriend since she's still in love with him. Before 3 weeks he called me one evening saying he saw her in a restaurant and she wanted to kiss him and so on. She knows we're dating and even engaged, but she keeps on calling him and stuff. He claims to have pushed her away and I'm pretty sure this message is from her. He called the number but no one is answering.


I reacted really calm but I'm very worried and upset, I'm trying not to show it.


Any advice on how to deal with him and HER?ANONYMOUS SMS TELLING ME BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING. Please give advice?!?
This is interesting. If it was his ex-girlfriend, then how did she get your e-mail or cell phone number to text you?





Here is a little tip: if you want to call the number associated with the SMS - to find out who it is - most phone numbers can have the caller's ID blocked by dialing *67, first, then dial the number. Chances are good that if this person doesn't answer calls from ';blocked'; or ';unknown';, or ';restricted'; calls, it will go to VOX. If it is her voice on the greeting, then you will know it was from the ';ex';.





As far as how to deal with them, keep track of these little incidents and trust your feelings. Chances are that if there is any suspicion, you may seriously want to consider hiring a Private Investigator to check up on him and his travels.ANONYMOUS SMS TELLING ME BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING. Please give advice?!?
Text back ';Yeah, I saw the vid he sent me of it, was pretty cool when we posted it online.';





That means, either she'll freak out if she did anything, or realise her lies don't do anything for her,
Haha I like what Andy said. Do that first, and then confront your boyfriend about it. It's highly possible that she's just trying to break you two up, esp. since you're engaged.
that person is probably just trying 2 separate u because they like either you or him.dont worry, hes probably not, theyre playing games w/ you to push your buttons.dont worry!!its allright.
two words...Jerry Springer

No comments:

Post a Comment