Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over a year. I love him with everything I have and there is nobody else I want to be with. I, however, think there is someone else he is being with. He was talking to her for a little while and then stopped and then after like 6 months she called him. They talk daily. Every time I ask him what the reason is he tells me ';she is just a friend, someone I talk to. Just like you talk to so and so (I don't wanna use names). Trust me, there is nothing going on with her. So stop thinking that and trust me for once, please. If i didn't love you, i would bring back the phone (we have phones on the same plan) and I would tell you to **** off. We have nothing keeping us together.'; Then he follows up with ';think about it...with all the fighting we do....don't you think if I wanted to be with someone else or I was sleeping with someone else, I would just tell you to **** off? I don't have to deal with the fighting, but I do...because I love you. You can talk to people without being in love with them.';








Now, yeah, I do check his phone calls and text messages...I do know one of the reasons he talks to her...I can't exactly say why, but I do know one of the reasons...but I'm not sure if it is the only reason.





Our intimacy has not changed...he hasn't changed the way he acts around me, we talk just the same as we used to...nothing has changed between us, except he talks to her. I want to trust him, but I can't. I don't know how or if I even should...how do I know if he is cheating?Is my boyfriend cheating on me?
this is what i think now this is just me i think he may not be cheating but i think he likes her...now you may want to talk to her and see what he has been saying...if he has been telling her she is pretty and things then u dont need that so that is all i can say right now





i hope i helped





christine : )Is my boyfriend cheating on me?
Girl... you need to drop it or you'lll loose him.


If you continue to be suspicious and tare down the trust, it will come back to hurt you.





Does this makes sense?


If you have a dog and you are always scolding it and calling it a bad dog, what would you expect the results to be?


A bag dog, or a good and faith full dog?


In other words, you reap what you sow
Regardless of whether he is cheating or not he sounds like a classless jerk if he uses language like ';...I would just tell you to *** off';





That is not how you talk to someone you supposedly love. Also, the way he is being secretive certainly arouses your suspicion.





I think you should move on. You can do better.
Don't worry...he's just taking to her as a friend. If he really had some feeling towards her, his behavior towards you would have changed. Since he's not hiding from you, he's probably not cheating you.





Your just being too possessive about him. Your just worried that You may loose him. your feeling insecure. Its common for girls to be jealous ( just as even i am)...But don't go on arguing or fighting over it. It will cause worse problems.





Or okay, you can do one thing, if you really wanna test him. Exchange your phones, so you'll be having his phone with you. from his phone, text that girl and see how she replies. This would definitely work only if your BF doesn't tell her before hand that you have his phone.(He wouldn't do it if he's not cheating).





NEVER CHOOSE A PERSON WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING


NEVER LOSE A PERSON WITH MISUNDERSTANDINGS....





Hope you have a good relation with your boyfriend.
To me it sounds like he is not cheating. It sounds like he is genuinely just making friends with this girl. I understand your point of view because my ex-boyfriend treated me that way when I made friends with this guy he didn't like and I've been jealous of some of his relationships with his friends that are girls while we were dating. The more I would argue with him about somebody the more he would talk to her and I was the same way when he would start an argument about my guy friends. We didn't do it to upset each other. We just didn't want to give up our new friendships. All the arguing between my ex and I drove me closer to my friend he didn't like and pulled us farther apart. I'm glad my ex and I aren't together, but that is definitely one of the big reasons why we split. If you keep fighting with him you're going to drive him away. I know that's a harsh way of putting it, but the truth is hard sometimes and it sounds like you love him. Keep him close and trust him. He's right about not having to deal with the fighting. It sounds like he's sweet. Good luck. Hope I answered your question.
Since she's a friend why don't all of you go out together so she'll be your friend too then you can invite her out and help her get her own man.
if ur intimacy has no changed, it's maybe he not cheating u


if a men talk,he express directly from heart..
It doesn't sound like he is cheating AT ALL. If you keep up all this mistrust and snooping around, you will tear your relationship to shreds.





I know how incredibly difficult it can be to trust someone who you love, but try your bestest to understand the situation. I agree with one of the answers above - you should meet her and see what she's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment