Monday, August 16, 2010

Ok heres the deal. my boyfriend of 1year and a month, we are both happy and in school and staying in school.?

But latley hes being calling me a jerk and to me and some other people who have talked to me about it say hes pratically calling me the ';B'; word. I have asked him to stop saying that because I don't like it. I don't think he seems to hear me. I also have told him about this girl who went to our school before I got together with him that I really did not like her and that she was a whore and she trys to get in every guys pants and she cheats and she already as to kids and the age of 16! I just told him I still care for him alot but don't get her preggo! He says he loves me and he would never cheat on me and he would never do a thing like that any way. Mind you I only said that in hopes he would stay away from her because I would then hope he would then realize just how much I don't like her. Since then he as told me he as talked to her on the phone and today as I was supposed to meet him and when I walked to where he was I found him talking to the person he knows I hate the most! HelpmeOk heres the deal. my boyfriend of 1year and a month, we are both happy and in school and staying in school.?
Walk away and if he liked you he will come back to claim his treasure, if not you will have saved yourself a lot of heartache.Ok heres the deal. my boyfriend of 1year and a month, we are both happy and in school and staying in school.?
id dump him, if he does that and he knows it hurts your felllings cause you told him, then he doesnt care. move on and he'll end up trying to get you back, but if you dont want hurt again i wouldnt get back with him.
another one.....


What are you kidding me?


why do you give a f**k about what this guy thinks


he calls you a b**ch infront of your friends behind your back


then you tell him not to get with this girl (like you should have too) and now he's talking to her???!!!!


what you like the abuse makes you feel more loved???!!!


show him how much of a b**ch you can be and kick his a** to the curb

No comments:

Post a Comment