Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with someone cheating on you?

I am pregnant. My boyfriend and I started having problems after we got pregnant so i left for a month to be stress free. I finally came back. When i got there his phone was there so i looked at it,which i never do, and found he had been texting a girl. I called her and she told me that they have been dating for 2 years, that how long we've been together. She also told me that they have a sexual relationship and that she has been to our house. He told me that the girl was lying and that she was crazy. I talk to the girl again and she told me he called her to tell her that i was crazy. I asked her did she not see the crib and all other girl stuff there that would make her see that he was not single. She said she asked but said that his uncle and his wife would leave stuff there. We are having a baby togther and i am so hurt. How would you deal with this?How do you deal with someone cheating on you?
1. find out every little detail


2. If he claims the girl is lying and she claim he is lying let the three of you all meet and watch the reaction of both of them


3. Move out of that environment for awhile it is not healthy for you or the baby until every thing is resolved


The same thing happened to me and i did not believe my boyfriend but when push came to shove the girl was lying she like my boyfriend for a very long time and did not approve of our relationship she even went to talk about that he was by her last night and he went home midnight and that is when i caught her luckily that night my boyfriend and i had spent the whole day by my mom and he never left my side that whole entire day. So before making any grave decisions check out the situation thoroughly


GOOD LUCK AND BE STRONG :)How do you deal with someone cheating on you?
Unfortunately once a man has shown his true colors, there is not much chance that he will change. There are exceptions of course, but unless he is willing to have some heavy duty counseling, I doubt anything will change





Unless you want to stay in a relationship where he is cheating on you, I would leave him.
Kick him to the curb and when the baby is born take his sorry a** to court and get an order for child support.
first off im very sorry this has happened to you.This dude is a low life.you dont need that drama right now.As much as you love him you have to love yourself and your child more.there are studies that show that stress on the mother can affect the baby for years to come.leave on the next thing smoking.
Screw him. You should love yourself. Who said girls need a man to survive and be successful? Get your babe, be the only one for it, love it, and go out and have fun.
Dump him; make sure you get some child support.
Please leave this bastard.
Give him a real simple choice. He can either have her or you.


If he chooses you, then no problem. If he chooses her, then sweetly smile and tell the prick that your lawyer will in contact with his because your suing him for paternity and child support for the next eighteen years !! If he is going to play, Then he shall pay,pay pay !! Hope this has helped you..
#1, if the other girl spoke the truth about being with him for 2 years, she would KNOW, when she stepped foot into his house that he was with someone else. She could be a meddling no-good home wrecker. On the other hand, he's not being open and honest with you about her. I think that you have to take about 50% of what she says as truth. The other 50% is either flat out lies or exagerations.


Regardless, you shouldn't be dealing with ANY of these stresses and you need to take care of yourself and the baby. Get out, take time for yourself and put HIM on the back burner.
If you enjoy being cheated on stay with the guy. Cheaters cheat. This guy is showing you what value he places on your feelings and providing a healthy environment for his own child.....compared to the value he places on getting off with some other woman, none.





Quit dating boys and go find yourself a man.
I know that this probably wont help you but i would break up with him and find a good guy that would not cheat on me and is good with kids and doesnt mind that this beutiful baby girl isnt his. But will accept it and treat it like its his own child!
There's no black and white answer for your question, I wish there was. I can give you this advice. Your main concern is your baby and yourself. Your boyfriend proved to you that he is not reliable at all and I always think that if they cheat once they will probably cheat again. You are stronger than you think. The most important thing is to ask friends and family for help. You are not in this alone and you have to keep that in mind. I am confident you can get through this!!! And as for your boyfriend, just don't expect too much because that way you won't het disappointed again. I wish you all the best!
Is he serious about your relationship? may be he did not expect that things may reach to this level. I suggest you sit together as two lovers and dicuss it politly and calmly. I want you not to think about the future or your destiny. it is because future is you and destiny is your depicted road, no one can play with. If he likes to join your journey, he is welcomed otherwise, you are incharge. choose your way then
Cut his balls off and leave him.
dump him and move on... :D
Gosh my heart went out to you when I read this!! I am sorry you are having to contend with something like this, especially being pregnant!! Unfortunately, the guy sounds like he is pulling lies out of his pocket..left and right. You know us females, why would we lie? I hate to tell you this but yes..I would leave him!! You don't need that and you don't need him! You started having problems anyway..which could very well of been due to you being pregnant and him having another girl on the side. As wrong as it sounds, its too bad you and the other woman couldn't gang up on him...sorry! (Carrie Underwood in me) I hope things work out...and good luck!! Message me if you need someone to talk!
  • phone
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment