Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with boyfriends bestfriend moving back into town & living with him??

My boyfriends best friend just moved back to TX from FL. He moved into my boyfriends house and its the first time I've met him. Hes single and they're both in their early 20s.





It has taken a bit of the lime light away from me but I dont mind much. I really rather get in good with his bestfriend so when he starts to go out and look for a gf he respects me enough not to try and pressure my bf to cheat.





Any advice?How to deal with boyfriends bestfriend moving back into town %26amp; living with him??
OH, well with my first husband, his best friend moved back to where we were living and it became a big MESS as you can probably guess I am no longer married to my first husband. That was my experience with my first husbands best friend who by the way is the first cousin of MY best friend who is a male and he warned me of what his cousin was trying to do. But my experience is not your experience. Be on the look out if your boyfriend and his best friend want to exclude you but don't act needy. There is really not much you can do but be friendly, I feel for you. Hope your experience will be better than mine. Fortunately my new husband ALWAYS asks for my opinion and not my permission as I also ask for his opinion because he knows I don't need his permission. We do not treat each other like children.How to deal with boyfriends bestfriend moving back into town %26amp; living with him??
make sure to give your bf space. Im going through issues with that right now.





He'll prolly wanna hang with his fren a lot for now- so your right, Be cook- not pushy or clingy.. but show that you immensly care for your bf. His friend will see that.





If your bf cheats on you even tho you did all these things... then it was out of your control. But lets not assume that yet.





Im sure you'll do fine! Be yourself and just be chill.





take it ez gurl.


鈾?KC





p.s- cook every now and then- men love that.
Hang out with both of them as much as possible. If you have any girlfriends that you think he'd be interested in see if he'd want you to invite them over. The best way to keep your bf's best friend from pressuring your bf to cheat is to make him your friend too.
talk to them maybe introduc ehim to one of you fienss
That sounds great that he's going to have a roomate, get to know him, hang out and don't be an annoying little gf.
Why does your boyfriends friend moving with him bug you? are you the jealous type? do they sleep together? are you so controlling that He cant have friends? Tell your boyfriend that you dont like his friend living there. Demand that he make him move out and see where that gets you?.. Women never cease to amaze me with their jealousy and attempt to control every single aspect of our life

No comments:

Post a Comment