Friday, August 20, 2010

I think my boyfriend is cheating or doing something?

so I have two problems





The first one is I have a boyfriend of five months now Dwayne. I love him dearly I think, but I know I love him. So last year he had a girlfriend name jasmine. They was together for about six months. The last month of there relationship she was mad at him. Because some girl had sent him naked pictures. That didnt really bother me that much. But anyways of course they broke up like in the beggining of june. They ened off on a bad note. She hated him. Me and Dwayne started dating in july, when we got back to school everybody had something to say about it, in a negative way. But im past that. So during the first two months of school, she was still in that hating him stage. Me and her dont like each other for the simple fact, well it started of that her friends always had something smart to say about me. Now just recently she decides she wants to ';be his friend'; now. Like she's always in his face when ever I see her. Like today I was walking down the hall she had her arm around him and said ';that was some nasty text message you sent me last night';. I tried not to make a big deal out of it since I didnt hear the whole conversation. But then I was walking down the hall again and saw her with him again. Then I started thinking ';how could he have texted you he have texted her last night he said he was going to sleep early';. This was what happened today. Like when ever I see him with a girl its always her. They have alot of histery together they was in love love once upon a time. I told him how I feel about the whole thing, he said there just friends. Why would they decided to be friends now.








I dont know what to do. Am I over reacting, do I have the right to feel how I feel, Do you think that something can be possibly going on, with him. Like I dont know what to do, or what to think but im like crying as im typing all of this.





ps shes easy like they have done ';it'; plenty of times like around 12 or 14. And he havent been getting none from me. but idk what to think








please help me I dont know what to do.I think my boyfriend is cheating or doing something?
You don't seem to trust him. And just the fact that you said ';i love him dearly, i think'; shows that you do not love him.


Maybe this can grow into love, im not saying it cant but it isnt love right now.





He doesnt seem to be doing anything wrong. This girl seems to be the one trying to make you jealous.





Next time you hear her say something about his texts from last night or something, ask him about it. Dont just avoid the subject.





You need to talk to him to find out whats really going on.





But to me, i don't think anything is going on between them. I think this girl is just jealous and mad.
  • phone
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment