Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you have any positive advice on how to deal with a boyfriend who does not trust at all?

I have never cheated on him and I would not. His ex cheated on him and he is very distrustful. On average about once a day lately he has been calling me just to ask where I am. When I tell him he sometimes tells me I am lieing and why I don't just tell him the truth. He tells me I am seeing someone else. It is all in his head, or do you think he is just starting fights? I don't understand and have already told him he needs to trust me or I can't deal with it anymore. Do you have any good advice? Thank youDo you have any positive advice on how to deal with a boyfriend who does not trust at all?
This is sad. Especially becuase he has a chance to be happy.





HE needs to know that this is driving you away. How serious it is for you. Another thing to consider is how this reflects his future behaviour. If this is how he is now, is it just going to get worse? It sounds like you might need to tip toe around this guy, and it might not be how you want to live.





Good luckDo you have any positive advice on how to deal with a boyfriend who does not trust at all?
This type of behaviour will only get worse.





These are the classic symptoms of being in an abusive relationship with someone with an obsessive, compulsive, paranoid streak.





End it, as it will not stop.





He will start physically assaulting you next and controlling what you wear, who you see, what you eat, where and when you go. You will be looking over your shoulder and won't be able to get out.





He needs professional help. You need to leave
My advice?


Break up and find yourself a guy who can show you the trust and respect you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment