Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriend deploying?

he left this morning.. he went on a ship for a few months.. how can i deal im so sad... and i also heard that most of navy sailors cheat when they go on ports is that true??How to deal with my boyfriend deploying?
Yea, well, you cant say ALL men Cheat.................. just......... Most of them-lol.


Depends, are you In Love? if not Enjoy the time apart Party, Party,Party.





If you Are in Love'.......................... do the same, he he, Party, Party,Party.





That will help stop you feeling sad. Wooo Hooo.How to deal with my boyfriend deploying?
I am so sorry you have to go through that. As far as the cheating is concerned, I can't tell you 100 % certain whether it is true or not, because I dont know. But looking at their point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I could imagine that guys faced with horrendous experiences and trauma in war situations need a certain outlet, or something that makes them feel good among all that chaos, something that gives them something to feel good and be happy about, like having sex with other women. I have heard that even married guys will do that.. although again, I can't say for certain if its true.


Try not to worry about it, hope for the best, but try not to dwell on him being gone or him cheating - focus on your life instead - hobbies that you enjoy doing, spending time with friends, anything that will distract you... have some fun ;)


Good luck to your boyfriend, and all the best for you guys as a couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment