Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with your boyfriend's ';Guy's Night Out';?

So my boyfriend of a little over a month is going out tonight.. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for time apart, considering we spend a lottt of time together. Anyways, I don't really know what's going on tonight, but I can safely assume there will be drinking, and going to a club. I'm a little scared he will cheat on me. Is dancing with other girls ';ok';? And what should I ask tomorrow without seeming too nosey? And should I seem a little concerned as to come off as not totally carefree about his actions? Thank you so much :)How to deal with your boyfriend's ';Guy's Night Out';?
You need to TRUST him. There's nothing else you can do, but trust that he won't do anything to ruin the relationship. Just ask him how his night went and if he had a good time. He'll love that you give him his freedom and will lower the chance of him ever cheating on you. If you can drive offer to drop and pick him up so he can drink without driving. That way you will see him and he will contact you through the night. If not tell him just to send you a quick text when he gets home to know that he's safe. He'll appreciate you more.How to deal with your boyfriend's ';Guy's Night Out';?
Dont ask any questions and you go out with the girls. If he asks you anything say, '; I didnt ask you , so I'm not saying a word'; and dont you dare even tell him anything except, I had a great time with my girls. Leave it at that. Come on....its been one month of dating....you're going to push him away if you start asking and being nosy. If he starts telling you about the nite out w/the guys, just listen and say Im glad you had fun. Dont sound sarcastic or make any faces.
Trust him. If you cannot trust him there is no reason to be in a relationship. I am not trying to be harsh, but from my lack of trust at times because I had been burned so much, pushed someone away I cared about very much. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would have trusted him a lot more... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment