Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend has cheated on me, how do I deal with the situation?

Last night my boyfriend and I had a little fight. He ended up slapping my face lightly upon which I kicked him. I ended up walking out of his appartment and he txt me saying that i acted like a child and should admit my wrong for kicking him. I told him i cant be with a man who hits women (even for fun or because he is in the moment). This morning I was going over to his place as he lives on a way to my work to talk things over. And as i was opening the door I found that he put a chain over the door so I could not walk into his house. Through the space between the door and the frame I saw a girl sleeping on a couch with her purse and flip flops on the floor. I froze. I ended up closing the door back and left. I broke down, though. Just the other day he was telling me how much he loved me and how much he wants to marry me and be with me. I have never cheated on anyone. How do I deal? I know its over, my heart is brokenMy boyfriend has cheated on me, how do I deal with the situation?
I feel for you. You answered your own question, you know it's over. You will have the light of love shine on you again. You will have fun again. You will recover. Please don't do what I did. I stayed drunk for 6 months only stopping long enough to get an odd job or two to continue drinking.My boyfriend has cheated on me, how do I deal with the situation?
Your right NO ONE has right to hit you! EVER!!! You defended yourself exactly as I taught my daughters. Talk to a friend, tell someone physical abuse can not be ignored. Neither can emotional! Consider yourself one of the lucky ones, you found out before he really hurt you or future children!
Forget about him. Violence of any sort in a relationship is not healthy, and cheating on you was wrong no matter what the circumstances. It's hard to get over someone you love, I know, but you can do way better than him. He doesn't deserve you. Move on with your life as best you can.
it only gets worse with guys like that.





get out now.
I think you are better off without him. I know its easier said than done, but you don't need that in a relationship, and if he really loved you he wouldn't have slapped you even if it was a tap. I don't believe in violence in a relationship, if a guy raises his hand to me it's over. Just dont be down, and move on, he doesn't deserve you.
-sigh- sounds like this realtionship is beyond repair. He's not good enough for you you, sweetie. Move on and forget him, you're too much of a lady for him.
Well...let me just say that if he is going to start ';lightly'; slapping your face then that is not a good sign.....AND on top of that...you see a girl sleeping on his couch this morning.....I know nothing of your relationship with him up until this point or how long you have gone out BUT I would be very wary of the situation....first find out what's up with the girl (although it doesn't look promising) and then discuss with him the physical part of your disagreement. You need to feel confident that there will be no abuse or cheating in your relationship.....make sure that he knows that you WILL NOT tolerate any of the above and say it like you MEAN it...otherwise he will just call your bluff and not take you seriously....you are a SPECIAL person and NO man should take advantage of that.....don't let it start now, otherwise it will only get worse.


Good Luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment