Monday, August 16, 2010

How Do I Deal With A Jealous Friend?

My friend is jealous of my relationship with my boyfriend. She is trying to steal my boyfriend, too. My boyfriend also calls her on his cell phone and she is starting to think THEY are bf/gf. Is my boyfriend cheating on me? When will this end?How Do I Deal With A Jealous Friend?
hmm the cell phone part is just wrong! It does sound like hes cheating on you! and it sounds like the only time it will end is when you break up or the friend gets a different boyfriend!How Do I Deal With A Jealous Friend?
Maybe she's lonely and is afraid she's losing your friendship with her. Make sure you and her spend some time together, maybe have a girls night out sort of thing, so that she feels like you still value her in your life.


As far as the boyfriend, I would try to keep them separated and tell him not to call her or answer her calls. If your boyfriend respects his relationship w/you, he'll distance himself from this girl. On the same note, she should also respect you as well by not trying to get between the two of you. A good or true friend wouldn't try to steal your bf or allow him to cheat on you either. So if you find they are indeed having a relationship - I'd say lose them both.
heyy (:


the best thing to do, is find out whats really going on. i know this is hard, but talk to both of them, in full seriousness. ask your friend, ';are you really my friend, or are you just using me to get with my boyfriend?'; ';because it seems like it'; - type of thing. If you find out your bf is really talking to your friend in a ';cheating'; manor, lol, DUMP HIS A*S! lol! %26amp; find a better friend b/c shes just a big of a beotch as he is a dic* LOL sorry for the language.. but its the truth. (even though i dont know you) i wouldnt want to see u get hurt in the end.


%26amp; not even a joke.. pray.. ask God for guidance!


hope i helped!!
stop being friends with her. cut her off. and why is he calling her? Why does he have her number at all? Is she a mutual friend? Anyway if u know for a fact she wants him, tell him he has NO reason to be talking to her at all and to leave her alone. If he won't do it. Leave him. Karma will get them back so don't worry about revenge.
If he would cheat on u then he's definately NOT the person to have as a boyfriend! You know the song before he cheats by carrie underwood. She says....I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl cuz the next time that he cheats oh u know it won't be on me! Those are powerful words cuz they are so true! Don't let ANY guy do that to u!
If u feel it's overstepping the boundaries, then talk to him.


If he is calling her for business reasons or wtv then that's fine.. but if it's casual talk... why isn't he talking 2 u?
Cannibalism. The only solution.
Tell them straight.
  • moto guzzi
  • finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment