Friday, August 20, 2010

How would i find out if my boyfriend is cheating?

Hey, im 15 and dating my 17year old boyfriend. We have been meeting for just over 3 years and im starting to see cracks.





He works with a girl which he says he doesnt like, however he asked her out and texts her alot with kisses on the end and little stuff like that.





I aint that concerned a great deal as i spend most of the time with him, its just little things that are there that worry me..





Help will be appreciated :D xHow would i find out if my boyfriend is cheating?
The same thing happened to me recently, I have been dating this guy for three years and over the past couple months he has been texting a girl that graduated from our school last year. He swears up and down that they're just friends and that he only talks to her because she doesn't have any friends, but I can't seem to find the truth in that. We haven't been together a lot lately and I am starting to wonder what hes always doing. He is very secretive about his phone and freaks out if I touch it. I don't know what to do either.

No comments:

Post a Comment