Monday, August 16, 2010

I caught my boyfriend cheating, should i give him a 2nd chance?

The other day someone sent me a link to screenshots of my boyfriend's messages, ect. he had sent, and links to see the comments on a girl's profile. I knew it was him, this wasn't made up.


Shortly after, I have had really bad anxiety attacks, and I'm hurt. I ask him about it, and had to drag out the truth with a long aurgument. He said he realizes he has made a huge mistake, and hes been begging and crying for a second chance. I ask why he would do this to me, he said our realtionship was bad, and later told me it was because I dont pay attention to him. He didnt tell me beacuse he thought it would pass. I thougth things were going great.


I'm 50/50 on this, we have been together for almost 8 mon.s, the cheating has been going on for 2 mon.s It hurts so bad to have this happen. I'm angry at him, I gave him a little more credit than to do this. I never ever thought it would happen,but I dont know how to deal with this. Should I have him the 2nd chance, what should I do?I caught my boyfriend cheating, should i give him a 2nd chance?
My immediate gut response is to say RUN for the hills! You are better off without this guy, than with him!





However, if you really think you can forgive him, then consider giving him a second chance. Don't just jump back into the relationship though. Take some time apart, and slowly start seeing each other and seeing if you can look at him the same way.





Dont just stay with this guy though, because you will miss him or dont want to be single or whatever. If this guy has already cheated after only 8 months, then its probably just best to cut all ties now.I caught my boyfriend cheating, should i give him a 2nd chance?
no............yeah no. You can find better.
tell him no hoochie coochie for a while and see what he says
ok ppl dont change over night just cuz they say sorry .....ppl lie...dont give him another chance
Of course. Bt if he ask a 2nd chance! and he shud say 'SORRY'
oh, usually when you just see a girl caught in the act, i would say give him a chance, meaning have a talk with him and see from there... but this would require a real talk if you can even stand him. dont get fooled by his lies, but i always say, you should hear his side of the story
no he will cheat again, its just the way these things normally work.
married maybe....other wise no. the saying is true. once a cheater always a cheater. i mean the next relationship could be different but, you let it slide once you'll forgive again.
Do not, I repeat, Do not give him a 2nd chance. If you do, he'll go off and start cheating on you again. Which will hurt you way worse than you feel right now. Let him loose, he'll most likely go to the girl he was cheating on you with. But, dont hurt yourself anymore, just dont give him a 2nd chance.
Use this link to keep track of your boyfriend (it will help you locate him through his cel)





http://www.sat-gps-locate.com/english/in鈥?/a>
HEY GURL,


YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN GUYS CHEAT.I HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT TOO.LOOK I WOULD GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE AND THATS IT.THATS WAT I DID AND IT WORK OUT WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I WASNT GONNA GIVE HIM A THIRD CHANCE..ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER..SORRY SAY THAT.BUT THINK ABOUT IT FIRST BEFORE U GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE..
Once a cheater, always a cheater. You deserve better than that.
i say cheat on him with me........lol.....
thats ur problem...
If you care about him and really want to be with him, then give him one more chance....but just one. If you get to the point you want to get over him, start writing a list of everything he does that hurts you. Then when you end it with him, you will have your list of why you are better off.





But in my opinion everyone deserves a second chance....but not an 8th or 9th.
He knew it was wrong, but he did it anyway. Will you give him a third chance?
Well this can go both ways you can give him another chance and either...he really changes and doesnt cheat on you again, or he can do exactly what he did the last time, but either way you wont know unless you give him another chance. I have been cheated on and I believe everyone deserves a second chance so I gave one guy another chance and he never cheated on me again. But then another guy i gave a second chance to cheated on me 3 days later. So it jsut depends. Look deep inside you, and take your time and think about what you want to do. if you think its worth giving him another chance. Good luck!!
If you stay with him you are telling him it is okay to cheat and he will keep on manipulating you and he will still cheat. They always do. Regardless of how much sex you give them.
NO!!! If he cheats he obviously doesnt love you.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
end it... if he is going to do it once then he will do it again you dont want to have to deal with it
Move on,you'll never be able to trust this guy.Let him go!
get rid of him especially since hes cheating this early in the relationship. he'll keep doing it and it gets easier and easier to cheat. he'll start paying more attention to what he does so if he does cheat it'll be harder for you to find out. you can find someone else.
No never give him another chance. He dosent love you.
Well the fact that he is committed to you... bf/gf relationship, and still cheats...





Personally, Im a guy...


Ill tell you straight up... If you dont put out, we will find someone else who will... because we are A**holes... its in our DNA...





I say break up with him, end it.. and find another guy who is better...
LSS: YOU NEED SOME YOU TIME TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN YOUR 8 MONTHS OF TOGETHERNESS. THE PANIC ATTACKS THATS HARSH: RELAX AND BREATH IT OUT! SERIOUSLY, TELL HIM IF HE CANT TALK TO YOU ABOUT A PROBLEM. AND THATS HOW HE REACTS TO PROBLEMS: THEN HE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND THEN THINK ABOUT YOU. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN FOR SOME OTHER LAME EXCUSE? IT WAS WRONG ;WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. CHEATER CHEATER, KARMA HAS THE GO ROUND.
NO! If your boyfriend cheated on you then he didn't love you. He is probably just upset that he couldn't have his cake and eat it too and got caught. Once a cheater, always a cheater. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. If you would have never got those links and saw it with your own eyes then he probably would still be cheating and you still wouldn't have any idea. There are too many good guys out there that are just waiting to meet someone faithful. I have been with my husband for nearly 7 years. I had to kiss alot of dirty frogs before I found my prince. Don't settle for second best when you can have THE BEST. Move on with your life, all wounds heal with time. Be careful who you trust, trust is earned, not given freely. If a guy loves you then he will NEVER cheat. He thought it was ok to get attention from another girl for 2 MONTHS!!!! That isnt something that would pass, that was a relationship. He was starting a relationship with someone else behind your back. You should thank that girl for doing that, she did you a favor. If he cheated on you he will cheat on her, too. Happy Man Hunting : )
No way,even if it's just once, if he's gonna cheat on you he isn't worth your time.
  • moto guzzi
  • finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment