Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriends past?

My boyfriend and i have been together for a short amount of time now and I have known about his promiscuous past since day one. Hes been with 15 girls including me and he cheated on his last girlfriend with another girl(they had sex). In my last relationship my boyfriend cheated multiple times and ever since I had really bad trust issues. I've only been with two guys total and i dont take sex lightly so getting into this relationship was a big deal to me. It also doesnt help that he's great friends with every single one of his F*** buddies and hangs out with girls that hes done stuff with all the time. Am I in over my head or is there something I can do to help my trust with him build and get over my trust isues? Help pleaseee =[How do I deal with my boyfriends past?
yaa he's a jerk.


dump him.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xxHow do I deal with my boyfriends past?
Once a cheater always a cheater! I don't see why you're even with this man as he sounds like bad news.





Dump him and find someone better!
You don't have trust issues. It sounds like your instincts are right on the money. Let me guess, he's the telling you you should work on your ';trust issues'; This guy is a dog and you should bail out now to save you your cracking self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment