Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 6 months now. He has an ex-girlfriend whom he broke up with a few years ago, but has suddenly entered the picture again. He was with her for about 2 years and she cheated on him before they broke up for good. A few years later and he is dating me and this girl has decided to re-enter our lives. She invited my boyfriend over the other day, and he went without me knowing but told me later. He told me immediately, and I appreciate that a lot.


However, the next day his ex started txting him constantly telling him that she misses him and that he spends too much time with me and he never sees her. Is it my imagination or is this mild flirtation. This girl has a boyfriend but she keeps bothering MY boyfriend. Is this my imagination? How do I deal?How do I deal with my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend?
You tell her to go spend time with her own boyfriend!





It sounds like more than flirting. You dont just suddenly reappear in someones live after year apart to flirt. It doesnt work like that. She needs to be removed from the pictures asap or there could be problems ahead. The longer a couple is together than harder it is for the two people to move on. And just because its been years since they broke up doesnt mean all those old feelings are still there. (It is possible, sorry to say) I would talk to your boyfriend and make sure that he doesnt have any left over feelings cause I would be very upset if my boyfriend was suddenly texting and spending all this time with his exgirlfriend. And if there arent any feelings then there should be a problem with telling her that she cannot continue contacting him.
  • white hair
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment